Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD 2500 Order Guides with Pricing

dakejohnson

Reaction score
They put those other packages on there because they didn’t put A69.
That was it, Thanks. Went back and updated the order, once they added A69 the included options were greyed out or were $0. Had to sit with the manager since order entry is limited now.

red_z

Reaction score
Does anyone have any information or photos on the 2023 Limited vs. Laramie interior differences & changes? I'm pretty close to pulling the trigger on a loaded up Laramie, but looking through the order guide it looks like there are some 'nice to have' things that I might want on the Limited but not sure what that means exactly in terms of interior style. With the limited, it looks like I would get full leather & limited interior, the new DRVM 3.0 mirror/reverse steering and the power running boards. But its a pretty big price jump and wanted to see what other interior differences might be.

I can look at the '22 photos of limited vs. laramie to get a sense of interior style differences, but just was hoping to get a better feel before ordering unseen. Anyone seen any photos or anything at all? Thanks.

reese917

Reaction score
Does anyone have any information or photos on the 2023 Limited vs. Laramie interior differences & changes? I'm pretty close to pulling the trigger on a loaded up Laramie, but looking through the order guide it looks like there are some 'nice to have' things that I might want on the Limited but not sure what that means exactly in terms of interior style. With the limited, it looks like I would get full leather & limited interior, the new DRVM 3.0 mirror/reverse steering and the power running boards. But its a pretty big price jump and wanted to see what other interior differences might be.

I can look at the '22 photos of limited vs. laramie to get a sense of interior style differences, but just was hoping to get a better feel before ordering unseen. Anyone seen any photos or anything at all? Thanks.

Yesterday’s TFL video shows the interior on a new Limited for a few seconds if that helps… (at 3:35 in the video)

G’Dave

Reaction score

There is a good chance that the seating surface is quite different. I know this is the case for the 1500. The 2500 Laramie has a cheap faux leather and suede combo. The leather tends to kind of "bunch up". I'm not sure of the best way to describe it, except to say that you can tell that someone has sat in the truck. The seats (in my neighbor's 2020 Limited 1500) is much better quality real leather.

Maybe someone with a 2500/3500 Limited can chime in?

rossagge

Reaction score
There is a good chance that the seating surface is quite different. I know this is the case for the 1500. The 2500 Laramie has a cheap faux leather and suede combo. The leather tends to kind of "bunch up". I'm not sure of the best way to describe it, except to say that you can tell that someone has sat in the truck. The seats (in my neighbor's 2020 Limited 1500) is much better quality real leather.

Maybe someone with a 2500/3500 Limited can chime in?
As far as the seating surfaces go, the Laramie has Leather "trimmed" surfaces. Just on top seating surfaces. It's a lower grade leather. LH and Limited have premium, full leather, pretty much everywhere.

rossagge

Reaction score

The 2022 and 2023 will be the same. The only major change in MY23 is the 12" digital gauge cluster and re-designed tow mirrors. LH and Limited will have the 12" cluster standard and painted bumpers. 12" digital gauge cluster is available on Laramie, otherwise that will be the 7" digital display. Laramie vs Limited interior is much different. The feel, the look and the impression. The linked video show that on the 1500, same on HD. If your local dealer has any in stock, I'd suggest paying them a visit and sit in both. Just as an example of what you get over the Laramie on a Limited....full leather on seats, dash &, upper door cards, LED accent lighting that runs across the dash, real wood (I'm sure it's laminate) on dash and steering wheel, rubber mats with removeable carpet inserts, Limited specific trim on leather & instrument bezels (2022), 12" UC5, Alpine 9 spkr, Nav, heated & cooled front seats, rear heated seats, all standard and I'm sure a bit more. Not forgetting the exterior, Limited specific grille, 20' wheels, full LED headlight (w/active cornering), spray in bed liner, bed lighting, ram boxes, chrome front tow hooks and more...

Last edited:

FLARam

Reaction score
Are we absolutely sure that a 2023 Limited can’t be purchased with 6.4 Hemi ?

West1986

Reaction score
I even just tried to build lushed laramie with 6.4, can't do that either with mega cab. I'm fed up already lol.

Tater86

Reaction score
So based on what you all are saying, is the Laramie seating horrible?

tojo

Reaction score
I even just tried to build lushed laramie with 6.4, can't do that either with mega cab. I'm fed up already lol.
I got my order accepted on Sept 12th.....23 Laramie MegaCab 4x4 with 6.4

jsalbre

Reaction score
So based on what you all are saying, is the Laramie seating horrible?
Compared to most trucks (hell, most cars) the Laramie seating is nice. Compared to a Ram Limited or Longhorn it’s not nearly as nice.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Compared to most trucks (hell, most cars) the Laramie seating is nice. Compared to a Ram Limited or Longhorn it’s not nearly as nice.

"Bonded" leather vs top grain real cowhide leather (incl any potential flaws/scars - but very minimal.)

Laramie leather will be "flawless," which is how you can tell it's faux.

AJ608

Reaction score
Also the headlights on the limited are very nice vs Laramie ...

I have another few years before I need another company truck but not being able to get a 6.4 in a limited is crap. You can get a 7.3 in a Platinum Ford, but not Limited

Last edited:

rossagge

Reaction score
Laramie's shouldn't be affected, 6.4 was populating for TM thru Laramie. Maybe dealer is having issues with the system. Are you going through MD?

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk

West1986

Reaction score
Laramie's shouldn't be affected, 6.4 was populating for TM thru Laramie. Maybe dealer is having issues with the system. Are you going through MD?

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
Yes, and he did manage to get the laramie to work, minus the power side steps. But i decided for the few thousand difference, I'll wait to see if limited mega with 6.4 opens up.

red_z

Reaction score
The 2022 and 2023 will be the same. The only major change in MY23 is the 12" digital gauge cluster and re-designed tow mirrors. LH and Limited will have the 12" cluster standard and painted bumpers. 12" digital gauge cluster is available on Laramie, otherwise that will be the 7" digital display. Laramie vs Limited interior is much different. The feel, the look and the impression. The linked video show that on the 1500, same on HD. If your local dealer has any in stock, I'd suggest paying them a visit and sit in both. Just as an example of what you get over the Laramie on a Limited....full leather on seats, dash &, upper door cards, LED accent lighting that runs across the dash, real wood (I'm sure it's laminate) on dash and steering wheel, rubber mats with removeable carpet inserts, Limited specific trim on leather & instrument bezels (2022), 12" UC5, Alpine 9 spkr, Nav, heated & cooled front seats, rear heated seats, all standard and I'm sure a bit more. Not forgetting the exterior, Limited specific grille, 20' wheels, full LED headlight (w/active cornering), spray in bed liner, bed lighting, ram boxes, chrome front tow hooks and more...
Thanks everybody for the info on Laramie vs. Limited. Will be taking a harder look at the Limited. Looking at some used pricing comparison it does seem that the Limited retains much of that premium on the back-end...

West1986

Reaction score
Thanks everybody for the info on Laramie vs. Limited. Will be taking a harder look at the Limited. Looking at some used pricing comparison it does seem that the Limited retains much of that premium on the back-end...
Once you go limited... You'll never go back

Users who are viewing this thread