Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Please try to limit the conversations to 2022 RAM Builds and Orders.

As the thread grows, it makes it difficult for others to find and research info if it's consumed by OT discussion.

BRob

Reaction score
Am I missing anything? (I know I have almost everything lol)

2022 2500 Laramie Mega Cab 4x4
Diamond Black Crystal (PXJ)
Cummins Engine (2HH)
Laramie Level B Equipment Group (A77)
Uconnect 5 NAV w 12" display (UBQ)
Night Edition (ASH)
5th Wheel/Gooseneck Towing Prep (AHU)
Bed Utility Group (ANT)
Rambox Utility Group (AM8)
Safety Group B (AAV)
Snow Chief Group (AD2)
Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection (XAN)
Towing Technology Group B (ADK)
CTR Stop Lamp w/ Cargo View Camera (LPD)
Power Deployable Running Boards (MY7)
Black Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats (GJX9)
Looks like a good build. My question is how were you able to add the ram box utility group and the 5th wheel/gooseneck prep package both? I tried and tried to get the ramboxes with a gooseneck hitch on my truck and was not able to.

jberkom

Reaction score
For those who have ordered a '22, will any of the Big Horn or Laramie packages include blind spot monitoring or is it available separately outside a package? Or is the chip shortage continuing to impact the availability on lower trims into the 22 model year?

beckty85

Reaction score
For those who have ordered a '22, will any of the Big Horn or Laramie packages include blind spot monitoring or is it available separately outside a package? Or is the chip shortage continuing to impact the availability on lower trims into the 22 model year?
I haven’t ordered yet but all the dealers were able to add it to my Laramie build.

Akbison

Reaction score
I just got my vin for my 22 order and was able to order blind spot monitoring with a tradesman.

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
Am I missing anything? (I know I have almost everything lol)

2022 2500 Laramie Mega Cab 4x4
Diamond Black Crystal (PXJ)
Cummins Engine (2HH)
Laramie Level B Equipment Group (A77)
Uconnect 5 NAV w 12" display (UBQ)
Night Edition (ASH)
5th Wheel/Gooseneck Towing Prep (AHU)
Bed Utility Group (ANT)
Rambox Utility Group (AM8)
Safety Group B (AAV)
Snow Chief Group (AD2)
Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection (XAN)
Towing Technology Group B (ADK)
CTR Stop Lamp w/ Cargo View Camera (LPD)
Power Deployable Running Boards (MY7)
Black Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats (GJX9)
Trailer surround camera.

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
What kind of percent off msrp you end up at?
Going off last year’s numbers and not including the trailer surround, 12% off MSRP. Hoping some Ram bucks show up in my email or mailbox to help pay :)

beckty85

Reaction score
Going off last year’s numbers and not including the trailer surround, 12% off MSRP. Hoping some Ram bucks show up in my email or mailbox to help pay :)
Yeah I’m going to be researching how to get any and all incentives. My deal comes out around 9% off msrp. But Sandi is like the only one even giving me numbers and straight up info. Next up was bud clary and they were 500 under invoice but that was after me going through multiple people to even come to that and when I said mark dodge was better priced they went silent.

beckty85

Reaction score
Whoops. Totally entered the wrong numbers from my email. Mines 12% also. Going to order this week. Only downside is I have to take all the leveling kit stuff off my current truck, carmax offered 39k but only if stock.

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
Whoops. Totally entered the wrong numbers from my email. Mines 12% also. Going to order this week. Only downside is I have to take all the leveling kit stuff off my current truck, carmax offered 39k but only if stock.
Nice! I’m live got mine for sale right now, hoping it doesn’t sell for a few months :)

beckty85

Reaction score
No idea!! It’s going to be a surprise :)
What is that listed under on the builder page ? I def want the surround view for the truck, don’t care for the trailer camera. I thought it came with the surround view already until I saw it as a line item on yours.

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
What is that listed under on the builder page ? I def want the surround view for the truck, don’t care for the trailer camera. I thought it came with the surround view already until I saw it as a line item on yours.
Ah, truck surround view will be in the towing tech package I think. This is a new option for 2022. adding cameras to a trailer to allow the same surround view, but for the trailer.

beckty85

Reaction score
Ah, truck surround view will be in the towing tech package I think. This is a new option for 2022. adding cameras to a trailer to allow the same surround view, but for the trailer.
Ok. I’ll have Sandi go over anything new that I may want to add when we talk next week.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread