Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

Whiskyman

Reaction score
Is that Granite Cyrstal? It looks like with bought almost the same exact truck. I have painted bumpers. I received mine in just over 8 weeks.
yes it is, limited hemi 6.4, 4:10 gears, rides like a half ton compared to my 2018

Krlowry

Reaction score
Well it made it. Almost 10 weeks from order to delivery. Going this afternoon to finalize it all.

Attachments

• 13BEAB1E-2F45-4B56-B6EF-268A34401C97.jpeg
    13BEAB1E-2F45-4B56-B6EF-268A34401C97.jpeg
    603.4 KB · Views: 35
  • A859BFD1-97A4-40AC-A3D6-EF2A446EC5F7.jpeg
    A859BFD1-97A4-40AC-A3D6-EF2A446EC5F7.jpeg
    594.7 KB · Views: 35

carmike

Reaction score
Good Luck with your new trucks!! would any of you mind posting the last 6 of your vin so we can see how far away we are. mine is 576333. I don't expect it until the week of march 15th and not even sure if they are built in any kind of vin order to be honest.

BLuRRnAWAY

Reaction score
Good Luck with your new trucks!! would any of you mind posting the last 6 of your vin so we can see how far away we are. mine is 576333. I don't expect it until the week of march 15th and not even sure if they are built in any kind of vin order to be honest.
im 568 and looking like early to mid February delivery is what my dealer has said. but, I was expecting well into March or April but others seem to be receiving theirs a lot sooner!

MSbari

Reaction score
I will assume not but has anyone had any luck on getting their Bonus Cash (43CMW3) extended? I called ram and got transferred to incentives and got a flat we can not extend programs. I thought I saw a couple people say they where waiting for responses from "elevated" requests. My dealer has been pretty good about getting me info and will do what they can to make me whole so I hate to ask them to eat it if the truck shows up from the railyard this week as they "hope" it will. Mine expired on Sunday.

Onelongshot

Reaction score
im 568 and looking like early to mid February delivery is what my dealer has said. but, I was expecting well into March or April but others seem to be receiving theirs a lot sooner!
Mine is 529462 and I am hoping for a February delivery also. Took them 13 weeks to build mine.

RichM752

Reaction score
Ordered on 1/22
Vin on 1/23
I'm on a roll.
At this rate I should take delivery by mid Febuary
Wish me luck.

jbmess

Reaction score
VIN: 568639. Ordered on 12/11, VIN 12/12. As of today: No build sheet populated, RAM Chat says its sequenced for pre production, My dealer is saying its "almost done being built, expected to be done and go into transit next week" (they sent me that note 6 weeks to the day after i put the order in)....

Is the left hand not talking to the right here? Can the dealer see a better status update than RAM chat? Or is the dealer being "optimistic"?....

My personal expectation is Mid-March...if its before then, win! If its before Feb 26...win win even better!!!(My $1500 Ram Cash expires then).

JPNHigh

Reaction score
For reference. Last 8: MG592833. Ordered 01.14.20. Status D today. HO Mega Cab Limited.

Pronto

Reaction score
My truck came in to the dealer today sooner than expected. Wasn't supposed to even hit the local railyard until tomorrow. I'm out camping and will have to get it later this week. 10 weeks order to delivery. Planned on 14 at time of order.

flgboy

Reaction score
I will assume not but has anyone had any luck on getting their Bonus Cash (43CMW3) extended? I called ram and got transferred to incentives and got a flat we can not extend programs. I thought I saw a couple people say they where waiting for responses from "elevated" requests. My dealer has been pretty good about getting me info and will do what they can to make me whole so I hate to ask them to eat it if the truck shows up from the railyard this week as they "hope" it will. Mine expired on Sunday.
I was told today that when you took delivery, you could ask for an exception, which in their nomenclature is not an extension, up to five days after expiration. I got annoyed and wrote a short, polite letter to Stellantis North America and RAM CEO. We shall see. My cert expires Thurs and my truck was offloaded last Thursand has been flagged as "hot" for whatever that is worth. Only a couple of 21 HDs in N AZ, so all dealers would like them ASAP I would presume.

DougB

Reaction score
When you get your truck, see if you're eligible for the $250 Allstate Bonus Drive reward. Was some discussion on it over at this thread.

Check eligibility

BonusDrive is only available to members of select organizations and those that offer it as a benefit to employees.
You may receive this perk through your credit union, bank, employer, insurance company,benefit provider, association, or membership group.

BonusDrive is available to employees, customers/policyholders, and/or active members of participating organizations and the common household residents of eligible employees, customers/policyholders, and/or members. Examples of documents that demonstrate your affiliation with these organizations include: For Customers/Policyholders of participating insurance company: Insurance Identification Card, Insurance Policy Declaration Page, Certificate of Insurance. For Employees of participating employers: Health Insurance Card, Employee Badge of Identification, Payslip (may redact financial information). For Members of Associations: Membership Card, Other Proof of Membership in Good Standing. For Customers of Financial Institutions: Account statement (may redact financial information), Letter, Email, or other documentation.

Offer details
All qualifying purchases or leases of a Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep, or Ram vehicle receive $250. Applicant must show: 1) proof of ownership of any vehicle that is not a Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep or Ram; OR 2) proof that the vehicle used at trade in is not one of these brands of vehicles.

Camper99

Reaction score
I contacted the dealer today. Truck is scheduled to be at the nearby rail yard on 02/14. Said it usually takes a couple of days for transport to the dealer.

Last 5 of VIN: 553255

Ordered on 12/04.
Build sheet populated 01/18 (estimate was 01/19).
Monroney sticker on 01/21

3500 Laramie Mega, SRW, CTD, Night Edition with bed utility group and 5th wheel prep. Delmonico Red.

Users who are viewing this thread