Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
How close is the Ram Builder on the website compared to the options you select with the dealer on an order? I am hoping it is pretty close so there will be no surprise research coming my way. I keep looking for the 2021 builder to come online since apparently new orders will be 2021s.

cummins2020

Reaction score
How close is the Ram Builder on the website compared to the options you select with the dealer on an order? I am hoping it is pretty close so there will be no surprise research coming my way. I keep looking for the 2021 builder to come online since apparently new orders will be 2021s.
Everything is pretty much spot on...plus with this info you are more aware of some of the dealerships tricks they may pull.

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
Everything is pretty much spot on...plus with this info you are more aware of some of the dealerships tricks they may pull.

Thanks. That is what I was hoping to hear. There is some great info in this thread!

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score

I found the opposite to be true on my 2020 build.

Case in point: Trailer TPMS and Aux camera options.

I also haven't seen the new Night edition colors showing on the build site as of today, and the 2021 MY are not there yet.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Dealers opened up 2021 HD orders September 4.

The 2019 order thread was a big success but got a little bloated and hard to follow for new members, so let's start a new thread devoted to 2021 builds.

You can find the order status codes, build sheet and window sticker links here:

Get your Build Sheet here: https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing
You can get your (Monroney) window sticker here (add your VIN to the end) once it's KZ-L or KZ-M: https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
The prices on the ram build and price tool are right on the money for the msrp price. My salesman told me when I was adding options that you can figure the dealers list there price at around 9% less msrp. That's where they start then you work then down from there. At least that's how my sm and I worked it, .

Bozo

Self-banned
Reaction score
Exact
Exactly! It’s the best way to get apples to apples comparison between dealers.

carlrx7

Reaction score
any idea when the ramtrucks website will get with the times?

RV_Goose

Reaction score
Is there dealer software used for this? Is the RAM build on the internet the same?

2Many12Valves

Reaction score
First post here, decided to pull the trigger on buying a new 21 now dealer is telling me no option for Aisin. Any ideas about what is going on and or when this option is going to become available again?

2Many12Valves

Reaction score
any idea when the ramtrucks website will get with the times?
I agree, You can only search 150 miles. for my line of work I am looking to purchase a single wheel 2wd 3500 HO Aisin. After three hours of typing in and researching area codes all across the US trying to locate this truck I found 2 of them in Napa California Unfortunately Laramie’s. company of the size should have a website that functions a bit better for finding what you’re looking for.

D

Deleted member 80

No idea if true, but I read on another forum that SO trucks can be ordered, but HO on hold until October.

Reaction score
I Went last week to Ram Dealer to order a 2020 onghorn 3500 SRW with 6.4 3.73 gears. Received phone call Friday telling me it would be a 2021 should have a VIN in two weeks

2Many12Valves

Reaction score
The dealers are clueless right now. They say whatever sounds good. Mine told me I could possibly order my 21 HO in October. The problem with that is, it may not show up until the beginning of next year. So much for tax right offs for this year. Currently looking at a ordering a Chevy.

Reaction score
The dealers are clueless right now. They say whatever sounds good. Mine told me I could possibly order my 21 HO in October. The problem with that is, it may not show up until the beginning of next year. So much for tax right offs for this year. Currently looking at a ordering a Chevy.
What I am being told is that the 2021 is being built now.

Users who are viewing this thread