Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. G

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

It has full opinions longhorns come with all that.
  2. G

So got my truck on 2/1/21 ordered 11/29/20 got the build sheet 1/12/21 and the window sticker 1/14/21. 9 weeks not to bad.
  3. G

Site ads - [SPAM]

There’s an add on here that’s telling me to stop wiping my butt... should I do it?
  4. G

I wouldn’t count on them to just send it your way. I had to call them several times and get the right guy. The sales rep wasn’t the guy who knew about the status it was another guy who actually ordered it.
  5. G

Good sounds like we are getting close!
  6. G

Talked to my dealer yesterday they said my 11/29 order is built and in final inspection and should be shipping soon. (Ho 3500 longhorn drw full options.) I looked up my vin and it gave me the build sheet but I didn’t see any status, where do you find that?
  7. G

How is it that I ordered before you and still haven’t received my vin?
  8. G

Your not alone! I’m right there with you. Worst thing is I sold my truck to my neighbor so I have to look at it every day
  9. G

Ordered November 29 haven’t heard anything yet. Also sold my 08 mega cab 3500 a day before ordering my new truck. 21 HO 3500 drw longhorn full options. Told 8/10 weeks but sounds like I should just settle in for the long hall. I’m a rancher so not having a trucks killing me.