Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

Pronto

Reaction score
When is the build sheet and window sticker issued? Been checking them daily.
My build sheet came up at the time it was being built. Sticker came a couple days later. Truck was at dealer 13 days after build sheet populated.

Blayne

Reaction score
Salesman sent me complete POC which shows it was a sold order, myself as the customer with an estimated ship date of 2/24. Still in D1 so I'm thinking the ship date will probably slip. How come Ram Chat no longer gives status codes and told me there is no ship date? They truly are useless. BRING BACK VOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your timing sounds similar to mine. I placed my order on 12/29. Picked up a POC round January 17 (IIRC). It showed D1 status with a VIN and had an estimated ship date of 2/17. So everything is about one week ahead of yours, but with roughly the same timing.

I have not contacted me dealer or anyone else to see if they have any updates. No vehicle equipment sheet listing available yet from here (https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing) and I cannot add it to My Garage in my MOPAR account. I may contact Ram Chat or my dealer to see if anything has changed in their system.

I'm not in a major hurry, though I would like the truck by the end of March for a trip planned in early April.

b307a1

Reaction score
Huge thanks.

Salesman sent me complete POC which shows it was a sold order, myself as the customer with an estimated ship date of 2/24. Still in D1 so I'm thinking the ship date will probably slip. How come Ram Chat no longer gives status codes and told me there is no ship date? They truly are useless. BRING BACK VOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next week hit him up for another one to see if anything has changed.

Onelongshot

Reaction score
Your timing sounds similar to mine. I placed my order on 12/29. Picked up a POC round January 17 (IIRC). It showed D1 status with a VIN and had an estimated ship date of 2/17. So everything is about one week ahead of yours, but with roughly the same timing.

I have not contacted me dealer or anyone else to see if they have any updates. No vehicle equipment sheet listing available yet from here (https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing) and I cannot add it to My Garage in my MOPAR account. I may contact Ram Chat or my dealer to see if anything has changed in their system.

I'm not in a major hurry, though I would like the truck by the end of March for a trip planned in early April.
I ordered on 10/30 and had Vin on the 11/3 and D1 on 11/6. It did not get built until 1/17, build sheet 1/18 and window sticker on 1/19. Still in shipping process hopefully will receive the truck before the end of the month. It left Texas on the 5th of the month. I am on my 15th week of waiting for the truck. So total I will hopefully be at 17 weeks by the time the truck gets here.

FL3500

Reaction score
I’ve been looking for an hour, and can’t find it! does anyone know there to look up payload by vin?

Pronto

Reaction score

Woodall83

Reaction score
Has anyone had their build sheet modified to delete blind spot detection yet? Wondering if mine made the cut before they removed it. Was looking forward to having the feature.

NDanecker

Reaction score
Has anyone had their build sheet modified to delete blind spot detection yet? Wondering if mine made the cut before they removed it. Was looking forward to having the feature.
If they delete blind spot on my truck I'm not buying the truck. Period. I'll wait. There is a reason why I ordered and waiting so long otherwise I would have bought off the lot even if I had to travel.

I purchased my 2019 off the lot which didn't have some of the features I wanted and regret it. You pay that much for a truck it should be EXACTLY how you like it. Just my feelings on the subject.

Woodall83

Reaction score
If they delete blind spot on my truck I'm not buying the truck. Period. I'll wait. There is a reason why I ordered and waiting so long otherwise I would have bought off the lot even if I had to travel.

I purchased my 2019 off the lot which didn't have some of the features I wanted and regret it. You pay that much for a truck it should be EXACTLY how you like it. Just my feelings on the subject.
Copy that, I'm with you there. I'd rather they just wait until it's available again.

Ickabod

Reaction score
Copy that, I'm with you there. I'd rather they just wait until it's available again.
If they build mine without it (order was placed after it was removed) I will just plan on retrofitting it into the truck when the parts are available.

TZMNDVL

Reaction score

Don't think you have to worry about it. Based on the article it only affects the lower trim levels. I got my Power Wagon window sticker yesterday and it listed blind spot & cross path detection.

DougB

Reaction score
Don't think you have to worry about it. Based on the article it only affects the lower trim levels. I got my Power Wagon window sticker yesterday and it listed blind spot & cross path detection.
Someone else mentioned that the Lane Keep Assist was also being dropped or at least postponed. This article doesn't mention that option though. Wonder if that's also due to the chip shortage or something with its performance.

Ickabod

Reaction score
You can still find the parts on MoparParts, so I plan on ordering them and installing it myself when I get my truck.

TZMNDVL

Reaction score
Someone else mentioned that the Lane Keep Assist was also being dropped or at least postponed. This article doesn't mention that option though. Wonder if that's also due to the chip shortage or something with its performance.
Yeah I read that post as well. Don't have any information on the lane sense and lane keep assist being deleted, but it is on my window sticker.

Attachments

• 2021 Ram 2500 Window Sticker.pdf
    68.2 KB · Views: 25

Users who are viewing this thread