Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

diode_ee

Reaction score
Looks like it left the plant on the 5th so the dealer ETA is way off. Likely a 4 to 5 week trip depending on the state your in. Maybe longer if on the west coast.
Yup, west coast.... So I'm hosed.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

diode_ee

Reaction score
Window sticker was available on, or around, 1/29.

Mikes145

Reaction score
Any thoughts on what this means for a status?
940ed08ec184a3bca6b9120c7b9f6c7b.jpg

How did you get that information?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

diode_ee

Reaction score
How did you get that information?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
My dealer has been really good to work with and sent that to me today when I asked if they knew what K status the vehicle was in. I appreciated them sending me a photo depicting what they see on the system.

CdnHD

Reaction score
I am very happy for everyone else's progress!! :)After speaking with RamChat US and Canada, I am no further ahead. When I asked to have a Rep contact me to figure out what the delays are and why they are happening, they stated that they have no contact with the reps and to go through my dealer. I'm literally at a loss for words.. Extremely poor customer service, astronomical low concern for a customers needs and wants (especially when its a paid order), @RamCares I truly hope these disgruntled commentaries are being forwarded to FCA Customer Care in both the US and Canada. Ram has worked very hard to get to the top yet seem non-chalant about keeping the customers that got them there

Kongman

Reaction score
I ordered my new truck on 10/21. I received the window sticker on 12/22 and the build sheet as well. Dealer told me they thought shipping would start on 01/04 and to expect another 2 - 4 weeks. I got a call Monday stating my truck was in Albuquerque and just waiting for truck transport to the dealer in SW Colorado. Of course, I was delighted thinking my new truck was getting close. Then this morning I get another call from the dealership to tell me the information they gave me on Monday was bad and they don’t have any idea where my truck is located. He told me it still might be in Mexico. How can it be that a Fortune 100 company could have such a total lack of visibility into their supply chain?? So right now no one seems to know where my truck is, much less when I might receive it. Unbelievable........

Ostracize

Reaction score
Build sheet populated Monday 11th.
Just got my window sticker today.
Getting closer. Hoping for a ~15 Feb delivery. :rolleyes:

Geardrive85

Reaction score
Talked to my dealer yesterday they said my 11/29 order is built and in final inspection and should be shipping soon. (Ho 3500 longhorn drw full options.) I looked up my vin and it gave me the build sheet but I didn’t see any status, where do you find that?

2021 Limited

Reaction score
Talked to my dealer yesterday they said my 11/29 order is built and in final inspection and should be shipping soon. (Ho 3500 longhorn drw full options.) I looked up my vin and it gave me the build sheet but I didn’t see any status, where do you find that?
Add you vin to the end on this chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=

CdnHO

Reaction score
That is good to hear. I ordered the same truck the week after you. Still waiting for dealership to send me a VIN.

2021 Limited

Reaction score
Sorry I miss read your post, the dealer should be able to tell you the status. my window sticker was 4 weeks after the build sheet and then it shipped two days after that.

Geardrive85

Reaction score
That is good to hear. I ordered the same truck the week after you. Still waiting for dealership to send me a VIN.
I wouldn’t count on them to just send it your way. I had to call them several times and get the right guy. The sales rep wasn’t the guy who knew about the status it was another guy who actually ordered it.

Gunner

Reaction score
New to this forum and new to ram trucks. Ordered my 3500 cc long box ho Cummins longhorn on 12/11. My sequence is 568589, just curious if anyone has something close to that and received build sheet or window sticker yet.

Onelongshot

Reaction score
New to this forum and new to ram trucks. Ordered my 3500 cc long box ho Cummins longhorn on 12/11. My sequence is 568589, just curious if anyone has something close to that and received build sheet or window sticker yet.
Mine is 529462. Ordered 10/30. Still not built.

BLuRRnAWAY

Reaction score
I am 568574 ordered 12/10. I have my build sheet, no window sticker though! Our trucks are pretty much next to each other!

Users who are viewing this thread