Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Sage6058

Fog light for 2019 Tradesman

I bought a kit from CJC Offroad that included the foglights. Since I had the upfitter switches it made it really easy.
  2. Sage6058

I purchased the amber as well. Really happy with them. Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
  3. Sage6058

What's on your Aux Switches

Aux 1 Baja Designs amber fog lights Considering an air horn on one of the others! Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
  4. Sage6058

Installed the Baja Design ambers. Purchase the CJCoffroad kit. It took longer than it should've to get here and when it did several of the stainless bolts needed to install were standard, not metric. Luckily I had the correct ones here so I could finish. Once plugged into my upfitter switch they...
  5. Sage6058

Mods so far

2021 Tradesman Level II Tinted windows Nerf bars Truxedo tonneau cover 12 volt solutions remote start Should have Baja Designs fog lights for Christmas! Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  6. Sage6058

Remote start added to 2020 Tradesman (SOLVED)

Again, glad I went with the 12 volt solutions remote start. Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  7. Sage6058

Auxiliary Battery and Compressor Mount

Very nice setup! Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  8. Sage6058

Remote start added to 2020 Tradesman (SOLVED)

After following this as well as others I decided to pull the trigger and go with 12 Volt Solutions for my electric start. I paid extra and got the app so that I could start my truck from anywhere as long as there was cell service. I'm extremely happy with it. No cutting/splicing only plug and...
  9. Sage6058

delete

It's a 2012 900XP. Just had the motor rebuilt. Had a local guy who worked for S3 and Kryptonite Customs built it for me. I wanted something safe and he wanted to go crazy! It's def different. Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  10. Sage6058

delete

I have an '81 CJ7 in a million pieces... planned a LS/4L60 swap but bought a RZR and now all my money seems to go to it. Then turned around and bought my 2020 Ram 2500! So now I'm a little cash poor! Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  11. Sage6058

Mileage before first oil change

I have free oil changes for the first year and the dealership says bring it in at 5K.
  12. Sage6058

Let’s see those 2500 Tradesmen with mods to pretty them up!

I did splurge on a Truxedo ProX15 cover for my bed. $600 but the material has a lifetime warranty. I have a car port so it'll be covered the majority of the time.
  13. Sage6058

I broke down and bought the Tyger brand bars. $413 after tax as opposed to $1400! I may end up down the line switching but I'm def happy for now.
  14. Sage6058

I really like the White Knuckle Offroad rock rails but $1300 is steep! Thank you, I think I'm going to order them.
  15. Sage6058

How do you like the Tyger off road steps? I have a Truxedo Pro X15 cover so I'm not sure that I need access to the bed from the side.
  16. Sage6058

First tow with the 2500! Love it! From Haughton LA to Hot Springs AR. Pulled great.

First tow with the 2500! Love it! From Haughton LA to Hot Springs AR. Pulled great.
  17. Sage6058

Bought a 2020 Ram 2500 4wd Tradesman a week ago

Thanks. 48 years old and my wife thought I finally needed a brand new one!
  18. Sage6058

Bought a 2020 Ram 2500 4wd Tradesman a week ago

New owner of a Ram 2500 4x4 with the 6.4 Hemi! So far very happy. Had the front windows tinted to match the rear but looking at bedliner, tonneau cover, def a tool box and adding remote start. Then debating on nerf bars or AMP steps. Big difference in price! Worked at an off-road shop 20 years...