Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let’s see those 2500 Tradesmen with mods to pretty them up!

Arthurw64

Reaction score
I have a patriot blue Tradesman on order and don't get to see too many pictures in that color, looks great! Those side steps really look well on your truck.
Thanks, it's really a beautiful color. I just had I waxed so I figured I'd better get a picture before I dust it up going down the driveway. The chrome trim really pops. I want to get the chrome mirrors. However, I recently saw one with the sport package (matching bumpers etc.) and it looked really sweet.

Arthurw64

Reaction score
That light output is great!

And those steps drop down pretty low. Quite nice.
Yeah, I should've turned on the perimeter lighting. With the puddle lights you really get a good view, even though mine aren't matching led's. I think the steps are the perfect height on the HD's. They're a little too low on the stock 1500s, but my wife likes her's.

farmallboy

Stump Killer
Reaction score
I want to echo the color statements. I am happy with black. And was buying on a tight budget. I want a more custom color next time and DANG that looks really good.

jdefoe0424

Reaction score
I have a patriot blue Tradesman on order and don't get to see too many pictures in that color, looks great! Those side steps really look well on your truck.
Thanks, it's really a beautiful color. I just had I waxed so I figured I'd better get a picture before I dust it up going down the driveway. The chrome trim really pops. I want to get the chrome mirrors. However, I recently saw one with the sport package (matching bumpers etc.) and it looked really sweet.
Indeed, it is a really nice color when they're clean. My new to me 2500 is yet to be washed since getting her home a month ago, maybe this weekend.
I'm on my second Ram in this color and I gave up a few things to keep the color but I think it was worth it.

Nd79

Reaction score
Indeed, it is a really nice color when they're clean. My new to me 2500 is yet to be washed since getting her home a month ago, maybe this weekend.
I'm on my second Ram in this color and I gave up a few things to keep the color but I think it was worth it.
Let's see some pictures when you get it cleaned up!

jdefoe0424

Reaction score
Let's see some pictures when you get it cleaned up!
By no means is it truly clean, but it does have the layer of salt and crap off of it at the least. Foam cannon and pressure washer make that relatively easy. I would like to clay bar and wax it some weekend, but that's lower on the list of priorities.
Higher up is to get the camper ready for the season! Oh, I'm also excited to have tow mirrors. Might see how I like them this week without the trailer.

farmallboy

Stump Killer
Reaction score
I broke down and bought the Tyger brand bars. $413 after tax as opposed to $1400!
I may end up down the line switching but I'm def happy for now.

I've been happy with their run of the mill tri fold cover. Good discount compared to others. Never had a leak and cannot say that for friends with 800$ covers!

Sage6058

Reaction score
I've been happy with their run of the mill tri fold cover. Good discount compared to others. Never had a leak and cannot say that for friends with 800$ covers!
I did splurge on a Truxedo ProX15 cover for my bed. $600 but the material has a lifetime warranty. I have a car port so it'll be covered the majority of the time.

406Linetrash

Reaction score
This was before the level.
35x11.5r18 at3w
18" black wheels +12 offset
Back rack
Rough country ledlight bar on top
Black emblems
Weatherguard toolbox
B&w turnover with companion.
Since photo I've added weathertech mudflaps and vent visors
PXL_20200926_191142065.jpg

Last edited:

Eatonpcat

Reaction score
This was before the level.
35x11.5r18 at3w
18" black wheels +12 offset
Back rack
Rough country ledlight bar on top
Black emblems
Weatherguard toolbox
B&w turnover with companion.
Since photo I've added weathertech mudflaps and vent visors
View attachment 14232

Truck looks great, but someone stole your grass!

Users who are viewing this thread