Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. K

Mopar Power Running Boards on Tradesman?

Can I install mopar power running boards on my 2020 tradesman? Do I need custom wiring harness? I have AlfaOBD.
  2. K

Question about low pressure warning

Anytime my tire pressure was below 62 psi the screen showed me a warning to air it to 65psi and the background was red. I didn't care and drove like this for over a week. Now the screen won't show me the warning even when the pressure is 57 in the cold morning. Is it possible the computer...
  3. K

2020 ram 2500 inside cab fuse to connect dashcam

Anyone was able to find where to connect dashcam so it will go off when truck is off and on when running?
  4. K

Remove scratches from cluster plastic shield

I just bought a cluster and before I will install it is there a way to remove/reduce the scratches on clear shield? I don't mind them that much but would be nice to remove them
  5. K

Towing mirror to single glass

Is there a way to replace the two piece mirror to a single glass tow mirror? I tired really hard to use them in horizontal position but I just can't. Not sure if something wrong with my eyes or I have them set up wrong...I just don't like it. Have numerous situations where I almost hit someone...
  6. K

Air freshener damaged my radio bezel

I have a phone holder arm in my truck. One day I went to car wash and it was free air freshener day. When the guy give it to me I open it and put it down in the storage compartment below my radio. One day my daughter decided to hang it on the phone arm and today I noticed it has damaged my...
  7. K

Humvee in Illinois

Anyone here from Illinois who was able to legalize Humvee to drive on public roads?
  8. K

Stock tail lights to OEM LED

2020 Ram 2500 tradesman. Is it possible to swap the tail lights for OEM led ? If Yes can I install the ones with blind spot?
  9. K

90 degree turn over aggressive speed bump

So I take a route where there is a stop sign. I have to turn right there. And right there on the right side there is a aggressive speed bump. I mean it seems like it's made out of those parking spot concrete wheel stops. So I try to go over it as slow as possible while making a full 90 degree...
  10. K

2020 2500 how to level on a budget

Should I use the spacers and brackets to level the front or different kit like new springs and shocks? If I have to pay couple of thousand of dollars to do it then I will stick with stock for now. Also should I replace anything in the back or just leave it as it is? 2020 2500 Tradesman HEMI.
  11. K

Time to replace brake pads and rotors

I almost hit 60,000 miles on my 2020 Ram 2500. Time to replace brake pads and rotors. What do you guys recommend? Mopar or aftermarket?
  12. K

Anyone installed a winch AND grill guard?

I work in Chicago. So I need a good grille guard for all the idiots on the road. Did any of you installed his hidden winch using OEM brackets and then installed a grill guard? I just want to find out if there is enough room to do it with the winch installed.
  13. K

Keep manual mirror from opening at car wash

This bothers me a lot. I go to a automatic car wash and the brushes are rotating CCW on driver side and CW on passenger side which cause my closed mirror to open and fold forward then when I go forward they will hit the brushes and closed partially. I spoke to the guys at the car wash if they...
  14. K

Oil change should I use recommended or something local

So I have done previous oil changes using the recommended Pennzoil 0W-40 and mopar filter. Since I couldn't get it locally I had to order and it cost me $80 a set. Now I found 0W-40 oil at my local store and it's made by Mobil1. Filter by STP. Package cost $55. I'm not oil guru. To me if the...
  15. K

2020 Ram 2500 biggest tires on stock rims

I don't know nothing about tires or rims. What is the biggest tire size I can out on my stock rims? Is there a rule or calculator for this?
  16. K

Streaming to RAM

Lately i have seen a lot of commercials where you can purchase a box to watch YouTube videos on my screen. But they asking over $300 for the box. I'm pretty sure they are all made in China. Anyone knows where I could get or what to look for?
  17. K

Something weird happened

So I woke up and drove my truck to local dunkin donuts, located about 2.5 miles from my house. Little bit hot in the morning so AC was on. (just trying to include all the details just in case). Ordered my coffee and started driving toward the pay window. Have to make a sharp 90 degree turn and...
  18. K

Dodge 4 digit personal code to limit car RPM

I live in chicago area and dodges are being stolen everywhere. From dealer parking lot/garage to business parking lots in during the day. Saw an article where dodge made an update to the software that you can program a personal code and if they won't put the code in it will limit the RPM to 675...
  19. K

Couple hood questions

First thing is when I drive on highway about 70mph the hood "flexes" . It looks like it's about to pop open. I checked to make sure it's tight on the hinge and it is. Another thing is when I go thru car wash air blowers. It gets push down in some spots. Like there is no support under the top...
  20. K

Looking for rear RAM emblem

Anyone replaced their tailgate emblem on 2020 2500? Is it still intact but unusable? I would like to have it. I'm working on custom one that my brother is going to machine on his CNC machine and I would like to design it first in 3D before I gave it to him. He can then 3D machine it from aluminum.