Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 2500 how to level on a budget

kristof

Reaction score
Should I use the spacers and brackets to level the front or different kit like new springs and shocks? If I have to pay couple of thousand of dollars to do it then I will stick with stock for now. Also should I replace anything in the back or just leave it as it is? 2020 2500 Tradesman HEMI.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Spacers are fine or just leave it because trusks should have a rake so you are not blinding others when towing…

kristof

Reaction score
Spacers are fine or just leave it because trusks should have a rake so you are not blinding others when towing…
So just the spacers with shocks brackets should do the job? If installed correctly they should not cause any problems?

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
I've ran spacers on mutiple rigs and they work just fine for what they are. If you simply want to level it's a great option and won't hurt anything.

With the long 4th gen control arms they have minimal effect on ride and are cheap. You will probably want to re-aim your headlights.

Do you tow often? Or haul heavy payload often?

kristof

Reaction score
I've ran spacers on mutiple rigs and they work just fine for what they are. If you simply want to level it's a great option and won't hurt anything.

With the long 4th gen control arms they have minimal effect on ride and are cheap. You will probably want to re-aim your headlights.

Do you tow often? Or haul heavy payload often?
That's the thing. I don't. I just love big trucks and most of the things I use it for is drive to work (mostly highway) and when we go to our property in other state. Then I put bunch of household items and tools in the back. I don't do any off-roading.

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
That's the thing. I don't. I just love big trucks and most of the things I use it for is drive to work (mostly highway) and when we go to our property in other state. Then I put bunch of household items and tools in the back. I don't do any off-roading.

Go with a spacer, any of them up to 3" should work well in your application.

Users who are viewing this thread