Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Something weird happened

kristof

Reaction score
So I woke up and drove my truck to local dunkin donuts, located about 2.5 miles from my house. Little bit hot in the morning so AC was on. (just trying to include all the details just in case). Ordered my coffee and started driving toward the pay window. Have to make a sharp 90 degree turn and BOOM engine stalls , while taking the turn.

kristof

Reaction score
Started back up after the stall without issue?
No issue at all. Funny thing is I didn't even notice realized it was dead after a message popped on the dashboard saying to switch to park to start the engine.

jadmt

Reaction score
Rpms dropped, going slow and power steering all at the same time….it happens

kristof

Reaction score
Rpms dropped, going slow and power steering all at the same time….it happens
So it's nothing I should be concerned about? Just never happened to me with the previous trucks.

jadmt

Reaction score
So it's nothing I should be concerned about? Just never happened to me with the previous trucks.
I have 9000 miles on my 2020 and it has happened once in Moab. On my jeeps it happened a few times. kind of a perfect storm type thing. I guess unless it starts happening more frequently I would not worry about it. Try and duplicate and I bet you won't be able to at least very often.

kristof

Reaction score
I actually make same move everyday at work when I get out of the parking lot. Have to make sharp 90 degree turn but the only difference is while in the work parking lot I apply constant pressure on the gas . When this happend to me at the DD I took my foot of the gas so I could go slowly around the corner since there is a wall on the outside

whitexc

Reaction score
First problem is DD. Horrible. Lol

Tim Hortons for the win.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread