Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. H3LZSN1P3R

Tailgate recall and other OT posts not related to grid heater relay recall moved to here

I wont be bringing mine in my tailgate latches perfect i dont need them screwing it up lol
  2. H3LZSN1P3R

Cooper AT3 LTX Issues

I have had my coopers for about 30,000 KM (1-1/2years) on my 19 I am on the 3rd set. first set cracked around the beads at 5000km then they replaced them, the new ones could not be balanced so they also got replaced the 3rd set took 2 trys to get them balanced they had to use a road force...
  3. H3LZSN1P3R

Who uses the VSIM and what features are you using on it

I have not seen many posts about the VSIM and am curious how people are putting it to use if they have it I have it setup to run WIG WAGS front and rear so when i am plowing. Have not used anything else on it yet but thinking of adding amber lights to use the other wig wag features later on
  4. H3LZSN1P3R

Grid heater

I just had an issue where the gridheater would not run it is -15*C and cloudy went to start it and it just cranked fired died, tried again same thing third try it fired and stayed running and grid heater cycled while running as it should. I have had it happed one time previously but it was a...
  5. H3LZSN1P3R

Removing back up camera message

Has anyone remover the “Check surroundings message” from the back up camera screen. When plowing its nice to get tight up against things by watching the camera but it is annoying having to wait that few seconds every time when doing residential property's
  6. H3LZSN1P3R

Passenger side wiper issue

My 2019 passenger wiper arm just started screwing up it works normally but sometimes it just goes up an inch and drops back down, i will be getting the dealer to change the wiper transmission but is this a common thing on the 4/4.5 gen like it was on the 3rd gen? I know they changed the wiper...
  7. H3LZSN1P3R

17” wheels on 2019 6.7 so

I did a quick search i could not find any info is there enough clearance to put 17” alloy wheels on these trucks i know they offer 17” steels on the basic tradesman
  8. H3LZSN1P3R

Ram factory plow headlight wires

So my 2019 has the snow chief setup and i have installed my plow harness and all is good but everything i have seen and read on all data sheets including the bodybuilder site mentions 6 wires for the plow lights why does my blunt cut harness have 7 wires does anyone know what the last wire does...
  9. H3LZSN1P3R

Cargo camera adding after the fact 2019 ram 2500

Has anyone found or know of any info if there is a way to add the cargo camera to the 2019+ rams i know the 4th gens it could be rigged up i would like to add it to my truck for hooking up the goosenecks