Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Removing back up camera message

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Has anyone remover the “Check surroundings message” from the back up camera screen. When plowing its nice to get tight up against things by watching the camera but it is annoying having to wait that few seconds every time when doing residential property's

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Has anyone remover the “Check surroundings message” from the back up camera screen. When plowing its nice to get tight up against things by watching the camera but it is annoying having to wait that few seconds every time when doing residential property's
Buy one of the NAViKS units and keep the camera on all the time.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
I have no interest in keeping it on right now but do like that system but from what i can see on the naviks page it looks like you would need steering wheel mounted radio controls to use the naviks system if i am not mistaken?

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
I have no interest in keeping it on right now but do like that system but from what i can see on the naviks page it looks like you would need steering wheel mounted radio controls to use the naviks system if i am not mistaken?

Yes you do. Did not even consider that you might not have them.

Users who are viewing this thread