Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cooper AT3 LTX Issues

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
I have had my coopers for about 30,000 KM (1-1/2years) on my 19 I am on the 3rd set.
first set cracked around the beads at 5000km then they replaced them, the new ones could not be balanced so they also got replaced the 3rd set took 2 trys to get them balanced they had to use a road force balancer and all was well for the next 25k KM.
now I am back to needing them warrantied due to them cracking around the bead at this point I am paying the extra 40$ to go back to duratracs...

Has anyone else experienced this much headache with the Coopers? I loved them great traction in everything especially snow and wear is great but it is ridiculous to me how much trouble they have been

Grateful Dad

Reaction score
None so far in my experience. I ran a set of 35’s on my ‘14 1500 with no issues, current set of 305/70/17’s on my 2500 have been great but only have 1k miles or so.

Users who are viewing this thread