Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. huff2462

Power Wagon Question... Am I the Only One?

I love the Power Wagons... The suspension, stance, winch, lockers, disconnecting sway bar... It's amazing! There are 2 reasons I didn't buy one, and I'm wondering if I'm the only one: First, the plastic grill. I hate it! Why is it not an option to upgrade (at least back in May)? Second, the...
  2. huff2462

Painting the hood emblems?

Has anyone tried this? I'd like to paint the red "Heavy Duty" lettering to match the rest of the truck (it sticks out too much for my liking) and leave the rest as-is. I'm curious if they're easy to remove and put back... Or if they come apart. Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  3. huff2462

Mopar All-Weather Floorliners

Got these delivered today for $116 (part no 82215754AC) from BAM Wholesale Parts. Delivered in 3 days too! For what it's worth, I actually prefer them to the WeatherTech Floorliners I had in my 2013. Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  4. huff2462

My heart hurts...

I was navigating my way out of a TIGHT parking garage, inching my way out... And scraped the side on a rail. The only upside is that all of the damage is limited to the fender flare. Ugh...
  5. huff2462

Took delivery on Tuesday... Added a few upgrades

Picked it up on Tuesday and got right to work making it mine: Day 1: Tonneau Cover Day 2: Tinted Windows Day 3: Trimmed my old BedRug to fit with the RAMBoxes, added RAMBox dividers, bought a new hitch to replace my old one (Fastway 10" drop w/ 2.5" shank, rated to 18k) Where do you guys...
  6. huff2462

Today's the day!

Ordered on May 10th... Delivered today! Trading in a '13 1500 Big Horn for a '19 2500 Laramie
  7. huff2462

What size hitch pin? (diameter and length)

Total newb question: I know we have a 2.5" receiver. What length/diameter locking hitch pin should I order? (I'm looking at Trimax locking pins)
  8. huff2462

BAK Tonneau Covers w/ RAMBox

I ordered a 2019 RAM 2500 with RAMBoxes. I noticed on BAK's website, it has the following notice: "NOTE: When ordering the RamBox part numbers, the RamBox rails need to be the OEM factory silver cargo rails, not black, to function properly with our covers" I ordered my 2500 WITHOUT the $295...
  9. huff2462

How soon after getting the new truck should you add a good coat of wax, etc? Day one?

How soon after getting the new truck should you add a good coat of wax, etc? Day one? Also, does anyone have products they recommend?