Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. steve49

Oil Change Ramps

Any recommendations on a good quality ramp for doing oil changes on my 2500 CTD? With the ground clearance I can get under it, but would be nice to have a little more height to work in. I have ramps (4) seen in the photo, but there pretty old and the paper tags are worn off, so have no idea...
  2. steve49

Destroyed Ram TRX That Fell Off Moab Cliff

This is a good reason to have a rock crawler, rather than take your $96,000 truck out in these areas. Luckily no one was killed!
  3. steve49

Front Park Sensors Issue

This is not new and has been brought up in past discussions. On my 2019 2500 6.7 Bighorn, the front park sensors will beep when there is absolutory nothing in front of them, when I'm backing up the trailer. Was there ever a fix to this issue, I couldn't find anything on here?
  4. steve49

Adding Exhaust Brake

A friend has an 06 5.9 CTD and we got into a discussion regarding how nice my 19 exhaust brake was when towing in mountainous areas. What is a good aftermarket exhaust brake that could be added to his 06?
  5. steve49

Front Park Sensors Alarming When Backing With Trailer Hooked Up

When backing up my toy hauler with the seven-pin plug plugged in, my front park sensors will occasionally beep and display in the EVIC, however there are no obstacles in the way to set them off. I remember reading others in another topic thread have experienced this as well, has anyone found a...
  6. steve49

Driver's Electric Adjustable Seat Gremlins

My 2019 Bighorn has the electric driver adjustable seat, and approximately four times or so, I've got in and found the seat back has dropped back from where I had it set. Has anyone else experienced this?
  7. steve49

Front Park Sensors Wacky

When having the toyhauler hooked to the truck with my Weight Distribution Hitch, I have to turn off the rear park sensors. Several times now when backing up the trailer, the front park sensors go wacky dinging and changing from the right, left, or center sensors on the EVIC display. Anyone...
  8. steve49

2019 Ram 2500 Power Locking Tailgate Wiring

Ordering an A.R.E. Z series fiberglass shell for my truck, anyone have info on the power locking tailgate wiring to tap into? Really don't want the dealer to do any of the wiring..., thanks!
  9. steve49

New 2500 CTD owner from AZ

I stepped up from a 2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel to a new 2019 Ram 2500 CTD and very happy with that decision! The ED was a great truck and did a good job towing mt toyhauler, but did struggle with slow speeds and high temps in the mountains. Probably should have bought the 2500 CTD to begin...