Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Front Park Sensors Alarming When Backing With Trailer Hooked Up

steve49

Reaction score
When backing up my toy hauler with the seven-pin plug plugged in, my front park sensors will occasionally beep and display in the EVIC, however there are no obstacles in the way to set them off. I remember reading others in another topic thread have experienced this as well, has anyone found a fix for it?

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
When backing up my toy hauler with the seven-pin plug plugged in, my front park sensors will occasionally beep and display in the EVIC, however there are no obstacles in the way to set them off. I remember reading others in another topic thread have experienced this as well, has anyone found a fix for it?
Are you sure its the fronts? My rears would do it (i dont have the fronts) after a dealer update at one point it stopped doing it

steve49

Reaction score
Are you sure its the fronts? My rears would do it (i dont have the fronts) after a dealer update at one point it stopped doing it
Yeah, it's the fronts and because of the weight distribution hitch, I have to have the rear sensor turned off or I'll get a constant beep! Not a big deal and as I said it's just occasionally that it does it.

jakalafus

Reaction score
Yeah, it's the fronts and because of the weight distribution hitch, I have to have the rear sensor turned off or I'll get a constant beep! Not a big deal and as I said it's just occasionally that it does it.
Same here. Since I got it.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Yes but even with the rears off i would get an occasional odd beep or 2

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Can't for the life of me find that full TSB but start with Star case

S2019000002 Hands On Steering Wheel Message In EVIC​

This and many others were all rolled up into a larger flash TSB. I'm not 100% certain it's the one in this post.

Users who are viewing this thread