Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. 44Dan44

Take it with a grain of salt but your city sucks or not.

"Based on 6 million insurance quotes" https://www.motortrend.com/features/worst-drivers-by-city/?sm_id=paid%3Asm_id%3Afb%3Amtoo%3A23%3AOOtraffic%3Aarticle%3Am18-65us%3Aqq9zz0923mt&fbclid=IwAR0IgvXHm634D6lb2blfyHueQ1XcpEnAP0E899J66Wzale7GrqYfngRJjug Cut to the chase results without click link...
  2. 44Dan44

Yes, I guess you can put 23 mirrors on a 19-22 after all.

Its gonna cost a bundle but if you are wiling to do a full door swap.......
  3. 44Dan44

iPhone 15 (Pro)

Well, it's that time of year again. I use the Apple iPhone Upgrade Program that comes with Apple Care, zero interest via Citizens. In stores/delivery 22 September, pre-order on 15 September. Coming from iPhone 14 Pro to iPhone 15 Pro. This year I am pleased with: *Slightly less weight, less...
  4. 44Dan44

I like this. 100% prefer something add-on versus built in tech like Ford

I saw with interest the new tech Ford has brought to the HD lineup for 2024. I really like the idea but I WOULD NOT care for Ford to have yet another piece of data to use against you if you might go a smidge overweight. I thought at the time it was announced, great idea, give me the...
  5. 44Dan44

Because you rarely see em!

Other than stock photos. Omaha Orange and Construction Yellow. Jacky Jones CDJR No affiliation, just sharing.
  6. 44Dan44

I'm a jerk

This is 100% a jerky thing, I'm a jerk. I understand that before I even post it. Looking a gift horse in the mouth if you're old school. But really FCA? Save the UPS fee, save the cheapAF keyring and maybe just allocate that money to letting the 23 Laramie guys keep their flares or the 23...
  7. 44Dan44

Hadn't seen this yet, overland rack

I appreciate the effort. As others have noted some manufacturers don't seem to care much about putting any effort in HD Ram accessories. If you haven't seen it, The Diablo from Sherpa. Why care? Mega Cab and Crew Cab offerings and accounting for cab clearance lights in the fairing.
  8. 44Dan44

Dan's 2023 2500 Tradesman UNLimited

Warning! Do not bother on SITE SLOW days, pic heavy. Post Indexing /Links/Photos/Keywords/Search In Progress below I am starting this with the intent to share photos of things it was hard for me to find good photos of when I was researching before ordering this truck and could come in handy for...
  9. 44Dan44

2023 Koons Factory Order Review

Ordered 30 Nov 2022, Picked up 28 April 2023 On the forum (at the time I ordered) they offered 6% under invoice/6.5% with Affiliate $1,000 deposit, no dealer financing required. $899.00 Processing Fee In February, on the forum, they made the offer better, 6% under invoice / 7% with Affiliate...
  10. 44Dan44

Maximizing Credit Score before applying.

Just wanted to share something that applies to any type of car loan, home loan, new credit application. Many of you prefer to remain debt free and/or payoff your credit cards monthly like I do but in the event you plan to make a large purchase or as applies to this forum, buy a new truck, you...
  11. 44Dan44

Check your clearance Clarence!

Mishaps and misfortunes abound. Care to share yours? Not mine but my nephew has had this expensive mistake happen to him. For the youngsters who don't get the Clarence reference.
  12. 44Dan44

Stolen 23 Hood!!!!

You will not believe this so I'm adding pictures. I guess what I meant to say is I stole ;) these pictures about a 23 hood from Facebook (Jake if you're here) as I figured some people will want to do this eventually here's a head start on the part numbers. I'm not...
  13. 44Dan44

Panicking about skinny jeans?

Nope sorry, that can't be right. Panic Button in Skinny Jeans? Eh! How about My fob is too fat for my pocket and also I set off the the panic button too easily. I saw similar in multiple older threads and then I saw something today that might be a solution for some, others just disable panic...
  14. 44Dan44

Can we get a search exemption?

Implemented for the word tow. Too short is probably the real reason. If I recall correctly from my forum mod days you could add exceptions that allow the search word to execute even if it didn't fit the common parameters i.e. too short.
  15. 44Dan44

If you steal my tailgate from my truck, I will be ok

Saw this on a SEMA video
  16. 44Dan44

ENDED Free* Multiple items

Free* Multiple items, but there’s a catch. Please read thoroughly, you’ve been told in life, ‘there’s no free lunch’ and that’s true here too. FREE; frēē, adjective a: having the legal and political rights of a citizen b: enjoying civil and political liberty a free people c: enjoying...
  17. 44Dan44

Measurement Request

Can someone please provide me with a measurement? As seen in photos, need a crew cab from front of bed to the rear of the cab marker lights.