Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. F

Need suggestions on best time to order 2021 Ram 2500

Hi, you were able to order a 2020? I thought 2021's were already on dealer lots....
  2. F

2021 Tradesman Power Wagon with surround view camera?

Anyone know if this is now an option for '21? It was not before, but I am hoping it is now! I am still debating going with a PW with Ramboxes and surround view/trailer package, or Tradesman with PW package or Tradesman with Towing/Trailer view package. I would like to have the best of both...
  3. F

2021 color changes?

I know it is a bit early, but any info on possible colors for 2021? I sure would like to see a Power Wagon in green! Thanks, Mark
  4. F

Ram boxes are.....plastic now?

So I was looking at the new Rams yesterday, after reading of many Ramboxes being misaligned or not seeming to fit properly. Is it just me, or are they now made of a plastic material? It sure did not seem to be metal like the rest of the truck. Anyone have issues with theirs bending, or worried...
  5. F

Powerwagon as a daily driver?

Thanks for all of the great responses!
  6. F

Towing Technology package in tradesman

Thanks for all of the responses, I guess we will have to wait til we see one in person. And to Mike, Semper Fi. USMC 1988 to 1992. Mark
  7. F

Towing Technology package in tradesman

Just trying to compare the tradesman with PW package vs the Power wagon itself. Does the Towing Technology package available with the tradesman have the front facing camera? On build and price, it says it has the surround view , but I am not sure how well it would work with the small 5" screen...
  8. F

2020 exterior colors?

Hi, does anyone have any idea if there will be any new exterior colors for 2020? I think a Power Wagon in F8 green would look really sharp!
  9. F

Powerwagon as a daily driver?

Hey guys, Thinking on trading my 16 4runner trail edition and my 2001 Ram 1500 off road package in on a 19 Powerwagon. It would probably be a near daily driver, depending on where I could park the beast at work. I also have my 16 Charger Hellcat to drive, when I know the size would be an...
  10. F

This guy put the HellCat in a 1500...now for the POWERWAGON.

I would like to see a Hellcat Powerwagon as well!
  11. F

No diesel for Power Wagon, but why not the Hellcat engine?

Hi guys, first time poster here. So I am truly considering a '19 Power Wagon, while trading in my old 01 Dodge 1500 with off road package. ;) And to go along with my 2000 Viper RT10, and 16 Hellcat Charger. Yes, I am a mopar guy too! But I was wondering, with all the talk about why the diesel...