Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need suggestions on best time to order 2021 Ram 2500

Whitetaildeer13

Reaction score
I’ve always had good luck buying my trucks off the lot at the end of the year. This will be the first time I order a new truck and get the truck I want. I’ve read that the end of the year is a good time to buy even if you are buying the newer year model. I’m not sure If this makes any sense this year or not. Is there a best time to order that you would recommend? I’m in no hurry. Also, what percentage off of MSRP should I expect to get off an ordered truck. I have read 9-11 percent in another post. Thanks for your help.

BLuRRnAWAY

Reaction score
Hi there,

I just ordered a 2020 last week, got a killer deal. Usually end of year is the way to go, but keep your eyes out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

firefly450

Reaction score
Hi, you were able to order a 2020? I thought 2021's were already on dealer lots....

WXman

Reaction score
When is Ram going to realease a FULL refresh on the HD trucks? Is that in the works or are they just going to run this 4.5 Gen truck for the next several years?

Users who are viewing this thread