Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. W

Uconnect 5 update!

I have been working with the Uconnect team on some issues I have had after the last update. Things like the top and bottom of the screen disappear randomly, the system buffers for about 30 sec randomly and you can't control anything, including the volume, etc. I was told that My22.S24.13...
  2. W

360 Trailer Surround Camera Install

Has anyone installed the 4 camera's on their 5th wheel? I am trying to get ideas on where to mount the front cap camera and how it will look on the display screen. Pictures would be greatly appreciated!
  3. W

FINISHED.........Digital Tow Mode Camera Connection from Bumper to Bed

I have been reading for hours and still cant find where anyone has successfully moved or purchased parts to allow for the connection of the digital rear view for the trailer to the bed of the truck for those of us that have 5th wheels or Gooseneck trailers. Thought I would open up a new post...
  4. W

NAVIKS with Uconnect 5

This may be a bit early, but I am waiting on my new 2022 DRW 3500 with 12" Uconnect 5. My question is has anyone installed the SURROUND-VIEW CAMERA SYSTEM IN MOTION + MOTION LOCKOUT BYPASS from a 2019-2021 that has Uconnect 4.3 into a new Uconnect 5 to see if it still works? Would like to know...
  5. W

Trailer Blind Spot

Looking to add Trailer Blind Spot to my 2019 2500 have seen comments within various threads, so thought I would compile all the information in one thread so it can be found easy. Parts needed (so far) - 2020 radars- 68442393AE (about $270 for each tail light) Changed the following with...
  6. W

Pedestrian Emergency Brake (PEB)

Making a seperate thread so we can track it easier. Looking to add Pedestrian Emergency Brake to my 2019. In theory since I do have forward collision on my 2019 2500 Limited, it should be as simple as turning it on, since it was not available for the 2019. What I have done so far: Using...