Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. G

Cleaning out the basement Sale

Got a bunch of Misc. items I've been accumulating since i got my truck, check them out and see if there's something you're after. All prices are OBO + shipping, all items are located in North NJ, so if you can pick up locally you can save the shipping. 1st Item, 2019 tradesman unpainted black...
  2. G

Steering Box Brace With Western Ultramount Plow

I'm looking to add a steering box brace to my truck to prevent issues down the road since I run 35x12.5 tires (Maybe getting 37's for the summer) and depending on what kind of winters we get here in NJ a little or a lot of plowing each season. I purchased a Synergy MFG steering brace because...
  3. G

WTT 2019+ Chrome Front & Rear Bumpers for Basic Black or Worktruck White NJ, PA, NY, CT area

As the title says, I'm looking to trade my chrome bumpers for Basic black or Work truck white. If you have worktruck white, I'd also be looking to trade the grill bezel.
  4. G

Thoughts on the Curt CrossWing?

I'm really starting to think hard about a 5th wheel upgrade from my bumper pull Grey Wolf 27RR, and I do have my sights set on a Raptor 362 floorplan since it's the floorplan that checks the most boxes on our wish list. That being said, I started looking at the supporting accessories I'm going...
  5. G

Tire Pressure Unavailable

Last week I changed my wheels and tires over from my aggressive Kenda M/T's on 17" power wagon wheels over to my more mild Falken Wildpeak AT3's on 2018 Laramie wheels. Usually after i switch my wheels and tires for the season, i take a 10 minute drive and the truck senses the different TPMS...
  6. G

WTB: Jump Seat with USB & 115V Outlets

In North NJ, looking to get a hold of a Jump seat with USB ports and 115V outlet on the back. Would also just buy the rear console endcap with the USB ports and Outlets if somebody didn't want to ship an entire seat out here. Would pay for the part and send my tradesman end cap so the person...
  7. G

Pair of 2019 blind spot sensors + 1 heat sink

Got a pair of blind spot sensors out of my 2019 2500 and 1 heat sink. $225 $200 + shipping.
  8. G

Google is updating Android Auto to fit all screen sizes!

https://jalopnik.com/google-updates-android-auto-to-fit-all-the-touchscreens-1848918527?utm_campaign=Jalopnik&utm_content=1652396406&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_source=facebook So full screen Android Auto is on the horizon. Now it's a question of how long Uconnect will take to update the...
  9. G

Banks Derringer vs Edge CTS3 w/Attitude Juice (?)

I've been occasionally checking to see what simple off the shelf emissions intact tuners are out there for the 5th gens, and I saw thread pop up today that alerted me that bullydog supports the 5th gens now, but I'm not interested in directly flashing my PCM because warranty. In my Ecodiesel I...
  10. G

Uconnect.com Broken (By design?) Updates Page

@RamCares Can you reach out to Uconnect and find out why their Uconnect.com Update checker is broken. I've been saying it for over a year, the Uconnect.com firmware update check does not work for newer trucks. I was 98% sure it was broken, whether it be by design or due to laziness on...
  11. G

Tail Light Guards?

Just curious if anyone on here has put tail light guards on their 5th gen yet. Would like some pictures and reviews on fitment. My driver side LED tail light got cracked somehow, and a replacement is outrageously expensive (around $400), thinking $120 for guards might be a good investment to...
  12. G

Uconnect 5 Won't Keep Time

I upgraded the Uconnect 5 in my tradesman to a Uconnect 12, so then I took my homeless Uconnect 5 and swapped it into my 5500 delivery truck which had a Uconnect 3 in it. For whatever reason the Uconnect 5 refuses to keep the time while it's in the 5500, kept time fine in my 2500. Also I...
  13. G

Today I learned a Fun Fact about the CVPM & Uconnect 5"

I'm sending my Tradesman in for the Air conditioning TSB tonight and I removed my Uconnect 12" Retrofit to avoid confusion at the dealership. When i put my Uconnect 5" back in the truck, I found out it works 100% with the CVPM I installed for the surround view sytem. @Jimmy07
  14. G

Cummins 6.7 Oil Analysis Thread

Sent a sample of oil from my 2nd oil change @ 10,000 to blackstone to see how things are looking. I've seen on other forums there's sometimes a dedicated thread where people can post their oil analysis for other members to compare with maybe that's what we can do with this thread. Here's mine...
  15. G

Traffic Simulator

Since we're all truck enthusiasts of some sort, and we all either enjoy driving or towing, or have to at least do it for work, we all inevitably deal with traffic. I'm sure most of us hit traffic and curse everyone else on the road for driving like @ssholes and causing said traffic. Well, with...
  16. G

2019 6.7 cold start issues

In the last week or so I've noticed when I remote start the truck in the cold it has an extremely erratic idle for about 5-10 minutes then it will smooth out. And when I say cold, it's really not that cold compared to what many deal with, I'm talking mid to low 30's. When I first noticed it...
  17. G

OEM Gooseneck or BW Gooseneck hitch?

I got my 2500 6.7 back in April, went hunting for the best deal i could find locally on trucks with as many of the features i wanted as possible. Unfortunately one of the features I was not able to get was the factory gooseneck kit. So now i'm debating on whether to purchase & install the...
  18. G

37's on a 6.7, What's Involved?

Just want to start off by saying it really pains me to be that guy who started a thread about fitting XX tire size but i keep hitting dead ends So I've been kicking around the idea of going up to 37's if it doesn't require much modification. I know 35's will fit no problem cause i already have...
  19. G

Off the Shelf Tunes

Does anybody offer off the shelf tunes anymore? I'm not necessarily looking for an engine tune, there's plenty of power, I doubt i'll ever find use for all 380 / 850, however I feel the delivery of that power leaves a lot to be desired. With my Ecodiesel I had a great OTS engine and trans...
  20. G

19 Tradesman 6.7 Annoying Rattle Coming from Engine Bay

I've got this annoying rattle coming from way at the front of the dashboard when i put it in reverse, probably something in the engine bay rattling against the firewall. It's been there from the day i drove it home from the dealer. I brought it back to the dealership immediately, and they...