Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

Big Horn level B package

Has anyone that has recently ordered a Big Horn with the Big Horn level B package received their build sheet and or window sticker yet? I was looking at the Ram build site and noticed that in the level B option, along with the BSM they no longer include the the 7 in. color instrument cluster...
  2. B

Low production colors

I find it interesting that Ram has stopped using selected low production colors one of them being Timberline Green. I recently had done an inventory search and found that there are 16 HD's in that color in transit to dealerships within 130 miles of me. They are in both regular and crew cab and...
  3. B

What happened to rich?

I haven't visited here in a while and started looking thru some threads and see that ol' RIch is now a "Banned Member". I take it that he hurt someone's feelings?
  4. B

What happened to Rich?

Does anyone know whether he is still alive or maybe in jail? I can't take the silence!
  5. B

Incentives

Well it looks like Chrysler out did themselves! They took away all incentives other than the financing. Now it makes absolutely no sense to buy a '19 leftover.
  6. B

Stupid Question of the Day.

Here's mine..... I am looking at a leftover '19 2500 that is not equipped with a trailer brake controller. Now , my stupid question is can I still tow a trailer with electric brakes and if so what is the purpose of the controller?