Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. X

Wear out parts

Morning All, at what mileage are Ram diesel trucks owners starting to see wear out parts like alternators, water pumps, turbos, belts wear out?
  2. X

OBD reader

Evening, looking to possibly purchase a Bosch 1150 OBD reader. What are some readers to look at? thanks.
  3. X

Bio Diesel

Question, we have a 2019, 4500 4x4 Cab and Chassis crew cab and also a 2020, 3500 Mega Cab 4x4 both with the 6.7. The 4500 Cab and Chassis says B-20 Bio Diesel Capability, but my 3500 does not say it has the same capability. What makes the 4500 6.7 Bio diesel capability and my 3500 not?
  4. X

Ouch

Ouch.
  5. X

Safety Recall

Received a Recall Notice that my wiper arm is not possibly seated correctly and could cause the joint to strip resulting in wiper frailer. I have 38K on my 3500 and all seems good.
  6. X

All you DEF deleted .

And it begins
  7. X

High Mileage.

I'm just curious on how many of our members Diesel trucks have high mileage with out too many issues. ? I have a co-worker that just turned 145K with out any issues at all.
  8. X

High Miles

Just had a co-worker turn 145 K miles on his 19 HO with out one issue with truck or motor. Just carious on how many 19 and 20 owners on here that have over 100 k on their truck with out any issues what so ever.
  9. X

Off-Road Package being offered in the Power Wagon.

Just read on here the Power Wagon being offered with the off-road-package [2000 $$] add. What are the thoughts of the electronic shift-on-the-fly for the Power Wagon ? I feel I would still like to have the manual shift. Not to crazy on the Bead-Lock wheels.
  10. X

What I tow mostly.

30 foot Xflight.
  11. X

Outside Temp sensor.

Does anyone know the location of the outside temp sensor location is ? Driver Mirror ? , behind the grill ? the other morning was 30 degrees outside and truck read 50 degrees so no seat or steering wheel heat. want to try and disconnect it and reconnect to try and see if it re-sets it self.
  12. X

Third break light flasher.

My 16 Ram 3500 had the third break light flasher. My 2020 3500 Longhorn does not. Coming down mountain roads would be nice to have this feature. Does anyone know by chance if this is somthing that can be enabled or would you need to change out the break - light assembly ?
  13. X

6.7L Miles

How many miles on your 6.7L Turbo Cummins ?
  14. X

Grounding location.

What is everyone using for a ground point of connection under dash ? need to ground my two way radio head unit. 2020/3500 Ram. Thanks.
  15. X

AUX pass-thru wiring.

Let me start by saying I am truly sorry for once again bringing this up. After I plug this harness in to the gray connector under dash the single wire is my pass thru #6? And than that loose wire can be hooked up directly to a device with in side the cab ? What do you all do with the extra...
  16. X

In-cab pass-through at fire wall.

Looking for suggestions, I would like to hook-up a FM two way radio for work and would like to control power to it from one of my AUX switches . looking for a convenient [ if there is such a thing ] way to go through the fire panel to my AUX connections with in the engine compartment . 2020...
  17. X

Rambox Lights.

Evening, I thought at one time my Rambox interior lights worked with out any help from the truck [ running or touching handle with key close ]. Now they only work if the cargo lights come on or truck is running. Anyone ?
  18. X

SiriusXM Sound.

I am sure this has been discussed but can not find any info. Radio station sounds great but when I use satellite XM it sounds like music is playing through a coffee can with no base at all. anyone have this issue also. 2020 Ram 3500 with 12 inch U connect.
  19. X

What I tow with our 3500 mega cab.

Don't have a pic of the truck towing her yet .
  20. X

Windsheild.

Got a good size rock-chip on my 2020 3500 windshield, has anyone or know anyone that has had the windshield replaced with out having any windshield sensor issues ?