Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. X

Lets see what you are towing!

2. X

Cooper AT3's mileage

No worries. I tried the Falken Wildpeak and what an outstanding tire but dang they wore fast.
  3. X

Cooper AT3's mileage

Don't get all Butt hurt because of what I said. My truck is for towing not playing offroad. 90 percent of diesels are for towing heavy loads., So yes, I'm a highway hero? OMG.
  4. X

Cooper AT3's mileage

The only tire I find to be worth the mileage for the $$ is the Michelin Defender. My last pair went 77K before I replaced with same tire. I can't figure why people go with a soft rubber offroad tire on a diesel truck. But it must be a thing as so many do it.
  5. X

2025 Ram Heavy Duty To Get New ZF Powerline® 8-Speed

They haven't even gone into grave - detail about how much torque it can handle. All they have is a short interdiction on 1000lb torque. Do you think that a manufacture the size of Powerline would even manufacture a trans that can't handle whatever torque the 25s will have required. You guys'...
  6. X

Regen

What is the concern of frequent regens ? I see alot of post regarding this. May 2020 does regen about every 500 +/- miles. I would rather have the more frequent than not as then I'm assured the filter is being cleaned
  7. X

2024 RamBox availability

My 2020 longhorn Mega Cab has the Rambox and I have never had any issues with mine whatsoever. Everyone reads a few and I mean a few issues about warping and alignment and doesn't look at how many are out there without any issues. Everyone I have spoken too also claims they have never had an...
  8. X

Regen

The only thing that will help the DEF issues is getting rid of Biden and get Trump in office. I just can't fantom if Biden stays in office 4 more years what he will do with recreational trucks with diesels in them.
  9. X

When is the facelift coming out?

First mistake is paying a 100K for a truck. My 2020 3500 Longhorn Mega Cab loaded with everything ran 86K and has 67K miles and interior looks brand new.
  10. X

Wear out parts

Morning All, at what mileage are Ram diesel trucks owners starting to see wear out parts like alternators, water pumps, turbos, belts wear out?
  11. X

My Asian is by far the best pulling transmission I have ever had. Holds it gear and shifts smooth as can be.
  12. X

GM manufactures the branded Allison transmission. I would rather have Ram keep the Aisan Transmission than going with a branded Transmisson. when you compare the Aisin vs. Allison Transmisson, it's easy to see that both offer similar gears and size, But the Asian will shine when it comes to...
  13. X

Why Ram?

I have owned about every type of Ram Truck and love them. They have way, way better interior than any other HD truck out there. You get way more for the dollar than any other overpriced HD truck. I have never been stranded or disappointed in any of them. I feel a lot of it is what you grew up...
  14. X

OBD reader

Looking to read and clear if needed. thanks.
  15. X

OBD reader

Evening, looking to possibly purchase a Bosch 1150 OBD reader. What are some readers to look at? thanks.
  16. X

Michelin Defender LTX Platinum

I have the the Defenders and love them. Curious as to what looks bad? they are tires.
  17. X

2020 RAM 2500 6.7L

Why do so many say, this will be my last Ram over any type of issue. Do they live a fairy-tale life? Like no other manufacturer has any issues. What gives? Not sure what he pulls but if it's under 11K, buy gas.
  18. X

2025 Ram HD

The 12 inch has a mute button.
  19. X

2019 3500 HD issues

I have a 2019 4500 cab n chassi with no wobbly hood actually the only issue I have ever had was the electric window switch frame came loose. I don't understand on why some trucks have wobbly hood and not so cold AC? When they all should be built with the same parts same assembly line.
  20. X

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

Your chance of your CP4 going out on you are very slim to none. Keep the CP4 put your worries to rest.