Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. TW720HVY

2022 2500 Tradesman Transmission Downshift Issue

I did a couple of searches for this but did not come up with anything, hopefully this is not a duplicate topic. This past week our 2022 2500 Tradesman started shifting harder than usual, it has 10,000 miles on it, mostly country and highway driving with half the time pulling a goose neck horse...
  2. TW720HVY

Are Other Drivers Getting More....

Are other drivers more light sensitive or are they just getting more angry? My late night drives home from work have been getting frustrating, more and more people seem to be flashing their headlights, flipping me off and sometimes playing games. It's robbing me of my serenity lately, and I...
  3. TW720HVY

Pre Heat Before Starting Question

Sorry if I missed this thread, but I did a search and didn't see one. Does anyone know why the engine will auto-start after pre heating one day, and the next I'll have to press the start button when the pre heat is completed?
  4. TW720HVY

Gooseneck Hitch Upgrade

I did a search both here and on YouTube with the hopes of finding some side by side testing and comparisons of the Shocker Hitch and Gen Y goose neck coupler systems. There's plenty of videos talking about them individually, just none with them pulling the same trailer and load. So my...
  5. TW720HVY

Hardware Part Number Help

I lost a screw into the abyss on the C pillar, and my OCD is preventing me from just using any old screw. This evening I stopped at my local Ram dealership in hopes of just picking one up, and to my dismay the person working the parts counter said they don't show a screw or part number. Then I...
  6. TW720HVY

Is It Me or My Cargo Camera

Love my '22 3500, hands down it's the BEST HD diesel truck I've owned since my first one in '99. However, the cargo camera when used for hooking up to our goose neck isn't really what I was expecting. It seems to be SD and not HD, making it difficult to use most of the time. The black spray...
  7. TW720HVY

Diesel Particulate Filter Gauge , Is It Working

The truck has about a 1,000 miles on it, I waited until it turned 500 miles before hooking a trailer to it. Yesterday I was going through the gauge options and noticed the "Diesel Particulate Filter" was reading 0. So I drove with the gauge on both empty and pulling a goose neck horse trailer...
  8. TW720HVY

Bed Post Caps

Not sure if the truck came with bed post caps or not, noticed they were missing today, only the 4th time I drove it. If the truck didn't come with them, is it safe to assume I can get them fairly easy?
  9. TW720HVY

DRW Aluminum Polished Wheels, Protection

Just picked up our first 3500 DRW, and haven't had a chance to look/test the polished aluminum wheels on it. Is there a protective clear coat on them, or are they just polished?
  10. TW720HVY

Vehicle Heath "Air Bag"

While I was away, I woke up to an iPhone message and email saying our truck had an "alert" in the vehicle health/safety/air bag after only one trip home from the dealership. Oddly enough, when I jumped in the truck to drop it off for a wrap and tints there was no message on the dash or dash...
  11. TW720HVY

Any Chance? Power Running Boards - Mopar (82215287AE)

I am new to Ram trucks, and looking forward to driving a Cummins HO, we should be picking up our new 3500HD sometime this week or next. The truck wasn't special ordered, it was already "in transit" when we put a deposit on it. The power running boards is something I'd like to add, and if given...
  12. TW720HVY

New To Ram

Hello from N TX, been driving diesels for awhile but new to the I-6 Cummins and hoping to have one soon.