Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. P

ACC Sensitivity Settings

In other vehicles, the ACC has settings to accelerate or brake at different rates. The Rams ACC seems pretty aggressive in slamming on the brakes or accelerating. Anyone know if there are settings for this?
  2. P

Clutch Fan

Maybe an overly cautious thread, but the only time I've heard my fan "roar" is every few days on start up for a short period of time down the street. Beyond that, I've never really heard it come on. I've pulled my trailer up and down the Sierra Nevadas, pulled through the Bay Area foothills when...
  3. P

67 Designs… wtf

Tried installing the 67 designs plug and play rail. Used their screws, hand tightened. I’m not a total doofas and have been wrenching for 30 years. Right side radio fastener decided to just spin and wouldn’t come out. Wound up rounding out its hole. I’m miffed how this happened. Ideas? This...
  4. P

Another missing from 2023 - Center Console Drawer

Hi all- Im assuming this is missing - or maybe its always been missing from the 2500s? My last 2 Rams have been Laramie's with the bench seat - one a 2018, and the next a 2020. Both had a drawer at the bottom of the center console stack. This 2023 2500 bench seat has no drawer, and a wide tray...
  5. P

WiTech time?

Hi all, Dunno if this is allowed. But wondering if anyone has a witech that can help troubleshoot an issue. I’m in the Sacramento metro area. Happy to pay or buy beer :)
  6. P

2k RPM MDS Drone

Hi all - Still getting used to the new truck after coming from a 1500 5.7. When the truck is cruising on the highway at around 2k RPM and the motor drops in to MDS mode, I get a somewhat substantial droning sound if I give it light throttle myself, or if cruise control is picking up speed. My...
  7. P

8th gear - highway speed?

New truck. 6.4 with 3.73s. Noticing at 65mph the truck stays in 7th gear. If I bump up to 70 it will fall down to 8th gear. What speed does this truck like to go in to 8th? Anyone notice?
  8. P

2023 orders?

I see on the fleet sites that 2023 orders will be available in July - and first off line will be in October. Any ideas when 23's will be for sale, and we'll see any changes? I'm impatiently waiting to order a 2500 with adaptive cruise, which stopped being available a few months ago :(
  9. P

Safety Group coming back before 2023s?

I was about ready to pull the trigger on an order from mark dodge, and then the Safety Group was placed on hold. I really would like to have the "follow" cruise control. Whatever its called... Since this truck will last me a few years I really don't want to settle. I feel like waiting for a '23...
  10. P

Specifics for each package?

Hi all. Working with make dodge on a truck. Is there anywhere I can go to see exactly what’s in each package? In the past on online brochure would have the details on the last few pages of the pdf. I’m just not finding one for the 2022s with those details. Thanks in advance!
  11. P

6.4 hard to find on lots compared to 6.7

Does anyone have any scoop? Seems like lots only have the cummins right now. A few dealers have the gasser, but only in 2 door tradesmen. I’m in the Northern California area.