Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 orders?

pizzatots

Reaction score
I see on the fleet sites that 2023 orders will be available in July - and first off line will be in October. Any ideas when 23's will be for sale, and we'll see any changes? I'm impatiently waiting to order a 2500 with adaptive cruise, which stopped being available a few months ago :(

gprguy

Reaction score
Good to know. I wonder if we’ll find out any new options / feature then, as well.
That's my concern. I am ready to order when things open, but I am skeptical the dealers will know what is able to be ordered, or what may have been excluded from some packages due to shortages..

pr3dict

Reaction score
Is there an order guide? How do we place an order without having the options or pricing available?

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
I don't believe there was an order guide available when the 2022 orders opened up. In fact pricing wasn't even known yet.

I've got some basic form of a new Crowdsource order tracking sheet up for 2023 orders that uses the new order tracking site. It means I'll need VON and last name (which I wouldn't make public). If there's interest I'll get it wrapped up and posted for people to submit their info to.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't believe there was an order guide available when the 2022 orders opened up. In fact pricing wasn't even known yet.

I've got some basic form of a new Crowdsource order tracking sheet up for 2023 orders that uses the new order tracking site. It means I'll need VON and last name (which I wouldn't make public). If there's interest I'll get it wrapped up and posted for people to submit their info to.

If there's any info/link you want added to the 2023build and orders thread I created, send it.

gprguy

Reaction score
FWIW, Dave Smith doesn't expect the 2023 order bank to open till mid August. I don't know if that's based on solid information or lack of information. I've seen July 22nd posted online.

Last edited:

QuattroCS

Reaction score

If there's any info/link you want added to the 2023build and orders thread I created, send it.
You gents are scholars ;-)

B Davidson

Reaction score
I just ordered a 2500 Bighorn crew cab 4X Cummins on July 22nd. Received the VIN and confirmation of order July 25th. Nothing was said about it being a 2023. Any info you may post i would appreciate, I will keep checking back. If I find out anything I will also share.

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
I just ordered a 2500 Bighorn crew cab 4X Cummins on July 22nd. Received the VIN and confirmation of order July 25th. Nothing was said about it being a 2023. Any info you may post i would appreciate, I will keep checking back. If I find out anything I will also share.
What’s your VIN? That’ll clarify model year.

Users who are viewing this thread