Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

Lets see what you are towing!

We love it - Nothing major on the punchlist when we picked it up, and we really like the floor plan. There is a ton of storage on the 419RD. Good wide pass through up front and a crazy amount under the rear den. I’m 6’7”, and plenty of room front and back to stand, as well as the shower.
  2. R

After a ten month wait, this is what I’m finally towing.
  3. R

Is the pooch the team owner, mechanic, or driver?
  4. R

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Picked up The Beast from getting ceramic coat and window tint. Looking sharp! 70% on the windshield, 35% on the front doors.
  5. R

Congratulations, and welcome to the travel life!
  6. R

Love it! Great looking rig. We have our Riverstone 419RD finally at the dealer, picking it up soon. Can't wait!
  7. R

Also removed the black wraps from the doors. No idea why they put those on - they will just crack and fade in time It was an easy process to remove. Just a heat gun, and a little patience. Also dropped in my hitch and diesel & def caps.
  8. R

Installed weather tech mudflaps. I’m not usually one who likes mudflaps, but wanted them for this application. Fit and finish was really good, and am happy with how they turned out. No problems clearing the running boards and the drop is perfect IMO. When I ordered, WT didn’t call out the...
  9. R

I’m thinking the way to go will be to just get the right size rectangle box and leave that area under the retrax can as an empty space. I’m sure something important may end up sliding into that empty space some day though, like ice cream.
  10. R

Correction - Tool box would need to fit behind the retrax can....
  11. R

I've been looking for the same for my 3500 DRW. I'd like to also get a decent tool box to fit in front of the retrax can, under the cover, and in front of my B&W companion hitch. Anyone have suggestions?
  12. R

FINISHED.........Digital Tow Mode Camera Connection from Bumper to Bed

*rear seat, not passenger seat.
  13. R

FINISHED.........Digital Tow Mode Camera Connection from Bumper to Bed

Are you sure it’s the extension that is causing the issue? There have been some posts about loose connections inside the cab of the truck. The usual culprit seems to be down low behind the driver side passenger seat.
  14. R

My first fill up on my new truck ran me $305....
  15. R

Beautiful combo!
  16. R

New RAM Owner PDI Checklist and FAQ

It’s definitely a useful tool. You have to already be close to it since you put so much into creating the list. I think it will be a huge help to others as they pick up their rigs. So thank you, and enjoy your new ride!
  17. R

Bed vs cab is mainly the forward/back axis that needs to adjust. Also looks a little bit to the left. This is also seen at the gap between the bed and cab. The rubber piece has some space on the left side that probably shouldn’t be there.
  18. R

Something to check if you have the 5th wheel prep: I found the mount points on the frame were not centered in the holes of the bed. Basically, the bed needs to move about a 1/2 inch forward on the frame rails. It should be a fairly simple process to loosen the 8 bolts underneath, then muscle...
  19. R

2022 Ram Tow/Trailer Camera Options

With the Limited, I assume you already have the digital rear view mirror. Should be no need for XPN because you already have the camera module on board in the truck talking to the mirror. If you order XH7, you get a wired camera (50’ wire + a digital camera). This is $450 or so. This...