Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Blowenblu

Lower rear of 2500

Need some opinions: Getting a small 5th wheel RV and need to lower back of my 2022 Laramie 2500 about 2" which would bring it down to level. Has anyone used the Kelderman Reverse level air bags? Likes and dislikes? Have also heard "Coil Spring Specialties " can make custom springs that would...
  2. Blowenblu

OEM 5th Wheel Trailer Plug

Hi All, I just ordered a OEM 5th Wheel Trailer Plug for my 2022 Ram 2500. The directions say it is to be mounted in the tail gate pillar directly behind the tail gate. (see attached pic). I've never seen one placed there, they are usually somewhere behind the wheel well. Does anyone have a pick...
  3. Blowenblu

2022 Truck Cap Like New - w/ Back up Camera Installed ---- SOLD ----

2022 ARE TRUCK CAP Model# MX Series for Long Bed Rams 1500 Classic – 2011 to 2022 2500 / 3500 – 2011 to 2023 Color: Ram Delmonico Red This Cap was purchased new at the beginning of the year and has been garage kept. It has many upgraded options added. It also has a Custom Rear Camera /...
  4. Blowenblu

Alliance Avenue All Access

Hi all, Anyone pulling a Alliance Avenue All access 5th wheel with a 2022 Ram 2500 4x4? I'm interested in purchasing one but it seems the bottom of trailer at the hitch is 62" and my Ram at the top of bed is 59". They say you should have at least 6" clearance, so If I have to raise RV 3" in...
  5. Blowenblu

Home page

How do you make 12" screen open on home page after turning off truck and back on? Mine always opens to page 2 or 3. :confused:
  6. Blowenblu

2022 Ram Connect Trial.

Couple of questions: 1. I keep getting message every time I start truck (Marketing Notification your Ram Connect trial has expired Subscribe to a Ram Connect Package today to reactivate the connected services, like assistance and navigation, on your vehicle. Contact an Agent for details and how...
  7. Blowenblu

New ARE Cap on New 2500 Question?

Just got a new ARE cap put on my 2022 2500 Laramie. It has the single Tee handle in the middle. It has the two rods that extend out on each side of the window. It also has one plastic lever on the back of the tee handle that is suppose to lock behind the tailgate in the center, but with the...
  8. Blowenblu

Trailer Tire Pressure Monitoring System HELP

Okay Guys, I need help. 2022 Ram 2500 Laramie: Trying to set up the TTPMS. I've watched all the videos and read the manual. I enter system, let air out of each tire they each chirp the horn as they should, the display show all 4 tries are green and says something like "Complete". I hit the...
  9. Blowenblu

Trailer 360 Camera Kit for sale

For anyone needing the "Trailer 360 Camera Kit" part# 68527709AC for (Sales Code "XN1" $995.00) I ordered it with my new Laramie and have decided not to use mine and will sell for $650. if anyone interested.
  10. Blowenblu

Exhaust Tips ??

What exhaust tips are everyone using on new 2500 Hemi? Tailpipe is 3 1/2'" OD and everything I find is for 3" or 4". Looking for stainless steel. :(
  11. Blowenblu

8 ft. ARE Cap Pics Please

Can anyone help me out with some ARE 8ft" Cap pictures. I am waiting to get my new 22 Laramie any day and can't decide between adding the ARE Mid Rise MX Cap or the Z model. My laramie has long bed and I can't find any pictures of these cap models on Ram's with 8 foot beds. Would love to...