Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram Connect Trial.

Blowenblu

Reaction score
Couple of questions:
1. I keep getting message every time I start truck (Marketing Notification your Ram Connect trial has expired Subscribe to a Ram Connect Package today to reactivate the connected services, like assistance and navigation, on your vehicle. Contact an Agent for details and how to subscribe). What services did I loose (services & Navigation).
2. How do I stop this from popping up every time I start truck.
3. When I use my GPS in the truck I noticed it use to act like Waze and tell me where cops were, cars along side of road and object in road ahead, etc. The last trip I took it didn't say any of that. Is this part of the Ram Connect service I lost??

Jsboening

Reaction score
There was a thread about turning off that notification on here not too long ago. Seemed like they turned it off through Ram connect somehow.

clotagames

Reaction score
I have same message. Lost my weather forecast and map also. Have latest software. Might be last Ram.

Users who are viewing this thread