Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. BighornHDRam

DPF gauge and filter gone crazy

Since my 2022 3500 SO truck with 6627 miles threw up the Exhaust Filter Full Power Reduced See Dealer CEL Back in July I have been having nothing but constant regen since. In 7486 miles I have logged 37 regens in those miles. On 1-24-2023 my truck finished a regen with 17111 miles on it and...
  2. BighornHDRam

52 Gal fuel tanks Titan or S&B likes/dislikes of both units

Trying to gather info from you guys that have swapped out their fuel tanks as to likes and dislikes of both units. I have talked to both manufactures and I read on S&B site that one guy that had a Titan that said the front of his sagged under full load and ended up getting a S&B to replace it...
  3. BighornHDRam

Uconnect Box Update

I saw this pop up the other day, anyone else have there Uconnect Box get an Update?
  4. BighornHDRam

Toxic Cost of Going Green

I'm not a green energy guy and love my diesel truck and have 0 plans to buy an electric car ever but maybe some will find this interesting, and I find that no one ever talks about the container ships running 24/7 causing most of the green house gasses. With all the talk from the politicians and...
  5. BighornHDRam

How to Get traffic flow and slow downs on hwy to show in UC5 12" on TomTom

As I stated my UC5 does not show traffic flow, slow downs on hwy on the navigation screen and I have show traffic flow selected on and have an address inputted. All my screen shows is navigation and blue lines as the direction I'm driving even thou I'm stopped in traffic on I-5 around PDX. If I...
  6. BighornHDRam

Oil Bath bearings or Grease bearings for 5th wheel?

What's everyone's thoughts on an oil bath bearing setup over a standard grease setup on a 5th wheel 12k-15k. Also I don't like the all plastic covers from Etrailer for the oil bath but I rather like the Valcrum ST-2875 instead on a 7000# Tandem Dexter Axle setup...
  7. BighornHDRam

Severe DEF and Diesel Shortages are coming

Short part of hearing with the Surface Transportation Board and CEO of Pilot Flying J Shameek Konar explaining Union Pacific is going to cut Pilot Flying J train shipments by 26% and shortly down the road to 50% of DEF, Diesel and Ethanol or face embargo. Warren Buffet bought BNSF railroad...
  8. BighornHDRam

Alliance Paradigm 5th wheels reviews or end user real world result

Anyone have any comments or end user real world result with Alliance RV Paradigm 5th wheels. I'm currently looking at a 2022 Alliance Paradigm 310RL as my primary home until the housing market comes back to normal and would like to get some first hand knowledge from owners and such of the...
  9. BighornHDRam

Info on Goosebox replacement Reese or Gen Y or any other good options and solar upgrade costs questions

I have been thinking about getting a 5th wheel to travel and find where I might want to retire at, I have a 2022 3500 CCSB with the 5th wheel prep and have already changed out the OEM center section for the B&W turnover. My question for you 5th wheel guys what would be the better Goosebox swap...
  10. BighornHDRam

P1507 CCV had water in it at 2700 miles and water in air box 2022 Diesel

While driving to the YMCA my heated wheel refused to work again today after replacing the steering wheel already on my UC5 12" touch screen so I decided to drive it to the dealer and show them again. While driving over to them a message popped up Perform Service. They pull the code from my 2022...
  11. BighornHDRam

LASFIT Interior LED Light Upgrade for lower trims I did

I could not find any links on this so here is one for you guys with Bighorn and Tradesman trims with incandescent interior light bulbs. I got tired of not being able to see anything in my center console with the horrible incandescent lights so I decided to do something about it. I ordered 4...
  12. BighornHDRam

Femco Standard Drain Set SB 6910015 M18x1.5-T12 for the Cummins

After purchasing the EZ Flow FTV-104A oil drain from Geno’s Garage and after installing it on my 2022 3500 with 1668 miles, but before filling the truck I was not really thrilled with the very small thin flange that tightens against the pan so I removed it and reinstalled the OEM pan bolt. I...
  13. BighornHDRam

Anyone know how to get your Build Sheet Servlet with the 3 digits codes?

I want my Build Sheet Servlet with 3 4 digit codes, not just the standard build sheet. I have asked Aaron at Mark Dodge and they cannot provide it for me. I know about the standard way to get the build sheet. https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin= Anyone have any ideas as...
  14. BighornHDRam

9 Speaker Alpine disappointment, speakers the same as the base 8.4

Today I removed my 2 dash and 4 door speakers from my 2022 3500 Bighorn with the 12.1 Alpine to install the Pioneer TS-G690 OM 6x9 and Kicker 46CSC354 OM dash speakers that I removed out of my 2019 Ram 2500 with the 8.4 base system. I removed the speakers from the Alpine system only to find out...
  15. BighornHDRam

Oem Ram Curt 5th Wheel Center Section free in Wisconsin

I removed the OEM Ram Curt center Section and installed a B&W GNRK1320 turn over center section into my 2022 3500, If anyone needs a Curt oem center section in Wisconsin area free as I don't need it. You will need to pick it up as It's not light.
  16. BighornHDRam

Best place to buy Fox Shox 2.0 IFP shocks for oem height truck

Anyone have a recommendation as to the best place to buy Fox Shox's 2.0 IFP for my 2022 3500 without air bags for the OEM height as I'm not putting a lift in this truck?
  17. BighornHDRam

5th wheel puck covers and bed mat with holes in it already

I tried searching but came up with nothing, today I got the B&W turnover center section swapped out from the oem Curt center section on my 2022 Bighorn and now the plastic cover doesn't lay flat on the bed. What are you guys replacing them with and is there a bed matt with the holes already in...
  18. BighornHDRam

ANC Bypass harness for UC5 with 12" and Alpine, Anybody install one yet

Does anyone know if this ANC canceling bypass harness will work with the 2022 UC5 with the 12" with the Alpine 9 speaker system? The harness I pulled out of my 2019 with the base 8.4 won't work with the 12" and Alpine...
  19. BighornHDRam

Amphenol AT Deutsch connectors

With the purchased Baja Designs Reverse kit for my 2022 Bighorn SB I was looking at changing the connectors to make them completely water proof. Since I need to modify the wiring harness anyway due to the way I need to wire it to a Aux switch instead of the backup light wire I was looking at the...