Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone know how to get your Build Sheet Servlet with the 3 digits codes?

Linked4door

Reaction score
The link you posted is for what we commonly call the equipment listing. It needs the vin# to work. Have you tried adding your vin to it, if so what happens? The vin number needs to be in all caps.

Is your truck already built? The equipment listing gets generated after your truck is built. When did you order?

What do you mean by standard buildsheet? Do you mean the POC that mark dodge provides?

DougB

Reaction score
The link you posted is for what we commonly call the equipment listing. It needs the vin# to work. Have you tried adding your vin to it, if so what happens? The vin number needs to be in all caps.

Is your truck already built? The equipment listing gets generated after your truck is built. When did you order?

What do you mean by standard buildsheet? Do you mean the POC that mark dodge provides?
There is a detailed option list that shows everything like the equipment listing, but includes the 3 letter codes for each. I got one for my 06 through someone on a forum years ago. Pretty sure it’s a dealer report. I’ll have to find that old one and see what it’s called. @brv10 may know what it is and how to get it.

DougB

Reaction score
There is a detailed option list that shows everything like the equipment listing, but includes the 3 letter codes for each. I got one for my 06 through someone on a forum years ago. Pretty sure it’s a dealer report. I’ll have to find that old one and see what it’s called. @brv10 may know what it is and how to get it.
If this is still something the dealer can pull, it was called an Options Report when I got my 06 back in 2008. Attached is the one from my 06 as a reference.

Attachments

• 6G145979 Options.pdf
    9.7 KB · Views: 35

BighornHDRam

Reaction score

I already have my Build sheet from that link, but was looking for all the 3 or 4 digit codes for every option on my 2022 truck. Mark Dodge cannot provide it for me only the POC with the options I ordered. I could of swore that I got a build sheet for my 2015 3500 that listed the 3 4 digit sales codes to the left of all options on that truck.

3500guy

Reaction score
What you are asking for is provided through "Dealer Connect", a working tool each dealer uses.

3500guy

Reaction score
I can recall printing these "line sheets" off and giving them to customers. A few years back an email came out from the big store telling us not to provide these any longer. Apparently per our DM (district manager) these line sheets are not 100 percent accurate always. There had been instances where someone found something listed on their line sheet which was not on their vehicles which had the potential to create a sh*t storm for the manufacturer. "According to my build sheet I am supposed to have this, I want it!!"

tsanfilippo

Reaction score
I want my Build Sheet Servlet with 3 4 digit codes, not just the standard build sheet. I have asked Aaron at Mark Dodge and they cannot provide it for me.

I know about the standard way to get the build sheet.

Anyone have any ideas as to how to get it?
fyi when using this tool it is CASE SENSITIVE. I was getting error messages and changed my letters to uppercase and it worked fine.

jerryw1000

Reaction score
I did a Contact Customer Service on the RAM Owner's web site via email and they emailed the Equipment List with the sales codes for my 2020 Laramie 2500.

Users who are viewing this thread