Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. mostcorey95

Best A/T tire

So I am looking at replacing my tires and have been looking at the falken wild peaks at3 or the nitto recon grappler a/t. Just looking to see if anyone has used the recon grapplers yet?
  2. mostcorey95

Coolant

What coolant are you guys using to refill when you get low. I know it is oat coolant. I have a bunch of the peak final charge oat but wondering if I should just go buy mopar coolant.
  3. mostcorey95

Led Headlights

So have been looking at led headlight bulbs for my tradesman. Debating between aux beam, auxito, lasfit or rpm 956 bulbs. Does anyone have experience with them working or not working well for the housing.
  4. mostcorey95

Maintenance plan

So my dealer gave me a 3 year unlimited mile maintenance plan. Would you take advantage of it or would you just do your own maintenance I need an oil change roughly every 3 months with how much driving and idle time my truck sees. So it wouldn’t bother me to do it myself or have the dealer do...
  5. mostcorey95

Dealership

Does anyone know a dealer who doesn’t care about lightened trucks around ohare airport or west. Just seeing because my old dealer who didn’t care is 3 hrs from me now.
  6. mostcorey95

Fuel filters

Has anyone tried docs diesel filters. I am trying to get a set or two with hitting the road for a few months and will need to change more than once. And no dealers in my area have them. Or know where I can find a few sets. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. mostcorey95

Gearing

Anyone ever do a 3.73 swap on the 4th gens. Looking at getting rid of the 3.42. It’s a 2018 3500 srw with Aisin. I have a 21 HO as well and they are the same build tires and wheels. Just different gears and power is the difference reason I ask is I notice when I drive the 18 it doesn’t pull and...
  8. mostcorey95

Discussion of what made you choose Ram

Well as we all have seen on many other places. There’s always constant questions of what made you choose Ram over Ford or GM. So let’s hear why you came to Ram. For me it was all I have ever owned and really worked on. I had the occasional duramax come in and ford’s were daily headaches. I...
  9. mostcorey95

STAR CASE S2014000002 Metal Or Other Debris Contamination In The High Pressure Fuel System (aka CP4.2)

So this TSB STAR CASE covers the CP4 and the failure and how everything is to be handled. Most dealers honestly don’t see them unless they look. I look daily to see if any new ones are issues and updated. Link to TSB STAR CASE #S2014000002...
  10. mostcorey95

Gooseneck Prep Kit

Does anyone know the part number for the gooseneck prep kit with all four outside mounts and ball mount?