Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fuel filters

mostcorey95

Reaction score
Has anyone tried docs diesel filters. I am trying to get a set or two with hitting the road for a few months and will need to change more than once. And no dealers in my area have them. Or know where I can find a few sets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will_T

Reaction score
There is another thread here somewhere with a lot of info about this. I finally found two of them at dieselfiltersonline.com and received them last week. Crazy that dealers do not have them. I wonder if that is only for selling them to customers over the counter? They must have them for people bringing their trucks in for oil and fuel filter service???

mostcorey95

Reaction score
I’ll do some searching and see if I can find it. And I have an order pending from diesel filters online right now.

Will_T

Reaction score
That would make me angry too. But these days getting an appointment is like winning the lottery even if you have to bend over when you go in.

mostcorey95

Reaction score
That would make me angry too. But these days getting an appointment is like winning the lottery even if you have to bend over when you go in.

Yeah that’s a perk I have of being a family friend of the owner I get in immediately when I call or a day or so. But yeah they wouldn’t sell them so I’m looking for options.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
There is another thread here somewhere with a lot of info about this. I finally found two of them at dieselfiltersonline.com and received them last week. Crazy that dealers do not have them. I wonder if that is only for selling them to customers over the counter? They must have them for people bringing their trucks in for oil and fuel filter service???
My dealer has both filters i just bought 2 for 100$ the front filter was the same generic i can get at any parts store not mopar but thats fine with me it meets the oem specs

mostcorey95

Reaction score
My dealer has both filters i just bought 2 for 100$ the front filter was the same generic i can get at any parts store not mopar but thats fine with me it meets the oem specs

Yeah none of mine have the rear I can get fleetguard for the front all day from the truck parts store near me they said it’ll be a year or two more before fleetguard starts making the rear.

Users who are viewing this thread