Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

Blue Def Usage 2021 Ram 2500

my 22 ram 3500 drinks DEF. I wish I had the amount's for sure. But I have to put in a jug about every time I go anywhere. West Tn empty to Mid Fl and back to West Tn with a 6000 lb truck camper in the bed. I had a full tank of Def when I left. I had to put in 2.5 gallons before hitting the Fl...
  2. T

Side to Side play between OEM Puck system and adaptor plate

Guess I got lucky then. I have a picture frame made in 2019. It fits my 2022 perfect. After adjusting the slack out. But that was just me, yours may well be different.
  3. T

Another reason why I hate dealers...

Glad mine can't be driven like that. I just hit Valet Mode in the phone app. Sick as can be, and I control that. Now the part of looking in any compartment. Not going to fly and would for sure be videoed. But my Dash cam gets them inside and out.
  4. T

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Can you check and see if you can find 50 gallons of Diesel for my truck? Its drinking Diesel and DEF like its 1979.
  5. T

Factory air suspension operation

Did they have to vacuum the system out? Then add the nitrogen back to the system? My 22 ram 3500 with air assist. Had the line blow away from the push in fitting on the drivers side air bag. Pushed it back into the fitting. But not sure its in there good enough. I have delt with these push in...
  6. T

2022 Puck System the same as previous years?

Using one on my 22. Just make sure the right end is facing forward. Had mine in backwards and had to spin it around 180 degrees.
  7. T

The everything but - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here thread

Love's truck stop Saturday was out also. Have friends that still own a few hundred trucks. One owns around 350 Peterbilts. He was the one that told me about DEF being tough to find. At that time, he had 39 trucks sitting because of being out of DEF.
  8. T

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

When it shuts off. Do not add more, thats when you get into trouble. People just keep putting it in. Until its about to run out the top. 2.5 gallon jug puts mine above 3/4 tank. I had a little over 1/4 tank at that point.
  9. T

The everything but - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here thread

Guys if you have the Diesel. Be sure to pick up a jug of DEF. Had no ideal there was run on it. But mine was getting close to 1/4th tank. Took a while to find any in stock. Read there's a shortage on it, even in other country's. Every time I buy something, this happens.. My first Diesel 2004...
  10. T

Yes figured by hand. Onboard was showing 17.5 so close and might be spot on. Will now more after this 50 gallon tank.
  11. T

Mines at 17.3 MPG right now 578 miles on mine. But was only on the interstate 48 miles of the trip home. 4 hours of the drive was 50 MPH, no lights, no stop signs, no traffic. Just set the cruise and ride. But was towing a tow dolly with a Nissan Murano on it. So was not empty. But not enough to...
  12. T

Some dealers are limited to so many order per month. Those say there allowed to order a Dozen, yours hit 13 or above. Then your order would hold until there new orders are allowed. While Say Mark Dodge has so many more units there allowed to order. That is my thinking why one dealer has more...
  13. T

What air pressure do you have in your tires? Mine's the same as yours. But not that great of a ride. But I do still have 60 PSI in the rear tires. Will find out how it rides tomorrow. Hooking up the dump trailer, then 5 loads of Compost for the Garden. So will have around 20K behind it when loaded.
  14. T

That slobber all over your truck. I'm sorry, but man it looked great in person. I was getting my white DRW yesterday am also. So many trucks sitting there waiting to be picked up. Hope your trip went well. My new ride has 555 miles on her now. She's safe at home for the last Hour.
  15. T

Were you picking your truck up yesterday am? I was there when one like that left.
  16. T

Picked my truck up at Mark Dodge this morning. Best dealer experience ever. So far love the truck, Should have it home tomorrow and get some Pics. It does ride rough. But still had 60 lbs of air in the rear tires. Will also check the air bags later this week. Thinking one has more air then it...
  17. T

Give them a call, hear some have gotten great rates. But as with everything depends on our credit score. 1.5 hours away this evening. Picking mine up at 9am in the morning. Sure hope it does not flood the whole trip back home.
  18. T

Will get mine out of your way Tuesday am. Also went though the process this evening. Sure beats the buying experience over the last 50 years.
  19. T

I may be wrong, but don't think it would have had over 5 or 6 gallons from the factory. As I agree want them as light as they can get them for sure. But just saying as it has the 50 gallon tank. 25 may be the best it gets. But then again that's around $70. worth in it now.