Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

dkwagner

Reaction score
Will be interesting to see what I get for MPG when I hand calculate in the morning. I put just shy of 300 miles on it this afternoon and will do another 422 tomorrow. What an awesome truck!!
Gas or diesel?

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
Lots of trucks getting delivered lately! Yeehaw, that's a good thing. If you've gotten one, or get one soon, make sure and tag @OfficerDirtySanchez so he can update the spreadsheet and start filling in the holes! He doesn't have a crystal ball that I know of but counts on folks letting him know of status changes.
What’s with you all trying to burst my bubble!? I thought the omnipotent ODS had a crystal ball! Damn! Are you also saying he’s just a regular stellar guy who routinely gives his time to ease our burdens?
Hey Officer Dirty we all owe you. I will go on Amazon and see if they sell magic crystal balls. It may be made in China though. Might not work as advertised. If they come in pairs you could hang them from your hitch.

Grizzly Dave

Reaction score
What’s with you all trying to burst my bubble!? I thought the omnipotent ODS had a crystal ball! Damn! Are you also saying he’s just a regular stellar guy who routinely gives his time to ease our burdens?
Hey Officer Dirty we all owe you. I will go on Amazon and see if they sell magic crystal balls. It may be made in China though. Might not work as advertised. If they come in pairs you could hang them from your hitch.

Hey Thebuilderman....guess what RamChat told me today?

haha, got you, same as yesterday and the day before and the day before that. Hit them up late even near closing time, had to go into the office for a project I couldn't do from home. What's up with that????

Gotta admit the truck is hitting earlier, well, looks like it will land earlier than I expected, so holding off ordering my Leer 650 for now...gotta figure and move money around and decide what I'm willing to finance etc.....

Still trying not to get my hopes up too much.....but it's still looking like next week! I'm kinda freaking out, I have a crap ton of stuff all hitting me at once.

Grizz

tnpete

Reaction score
I made it to Biloxi this evening, going to get a few hours of shut eye and wrap up the drive tomorrow. I have to say that the truck is AWESOME. It rides amazingly smooth, I swear the same, if not better than my 2500. I did opt for the rear air suspension, that must be the reason.
What air pressure do you have in your tires? Mine's the same as yours. But not that great of a ride. But I do still have 60 PSI in the rear tires. Will find out how it rides tomorrow. Hooking up the dump trailer, then 5 loads of Compost for the Garden. So will have around 20K behind it when loaded.

XIKJACK

Reaction score
Wait until your equipment listing populates....I'm pretty sure that you'll have it.....speaking of which I can't believe your truck hasn't been built yet....you went D1 on 11/9....when mine went it was built 20 days later....it really doesn't make sense. Ok
Wait until your equipment listing populates....I'm pretty sure that you'll have it.....speaking of which I can't believe your truck hasn't been built yet....you went D1 on 11/9....when mine went it was built 20 days later....it really doesn't make sense.
I ordered a Laramie too and I checked my window sticker and I have a charge pad

Jtwes

Reaction score
I know a lot of you guys didn't finance long terms but for some like me who had to I got pre-approved for 3.24% 84 months at Proponent FCU . Truck is hopefully getting to Winston Salem NC any day now. My Dealer Kernersville Dodge has its own trucks transporting so as soon as the rail yard unloads them they pick them up. There about 25 mins from the rail yard.

Cummins0867

Reaction score
Will be interesting to see what I get for MPG when I hand calculate in the morning. I put just shy of 300 miles on it this afternoon and will do another 422 tomorrow. What an awesome truck!!
Hey with MPG's with my experience with the Cummins 6.7 I never got the best mileage until after the first oil change and at least 10K miles. I know the owners manual says differently but about being broken in however,....with ALL the 6.7's I have had (5 of them the '22 will be the 6th)....this was the case everytime....also winter fuel you won't see as good of mileage.

ZOption

Reaction score
Anyone else in my situation? My truck was built about 1 month ago now. I still as of yesterday do not even have an ETA and it apparently is just sitting in Mexico "storage" as they call it. What is going on???

dperry149

Reaction score
Anyone else in my situation? My truck was built about 1 month ago now. I still as of yesterday do not even have an ETA and it apparently is just sitting in Mexico "storage" as they call it. What is going on???
Mine was built on 11/10. still a no show. Seems like 30 - 48 days from build is the norm for delivery. With some exceptions.

Savage99ss

Reaction score
White laramie. With black seats. I Was disappointed that the pillars and headliner are light tan, and one piece of plastic atound the radio.
That’s me too. Looks tacky. I thought they changed it to black early 2022 builds. At least that’s how the bighorns are on some videos I’ve seen.

Last edited:

Savage99ss

Reaction score
I know a lot of you guys didn't finance long terms but for some like me who had to I got pre-approved for 3.24% 84 months at Proponent FCU . Truck is hopefully getting to Winston Salem NC any day now. My Dealer Kernersville Dodge has its own trucks transporting so as soon as the rail yard unloads them they pick them up. There about 25 mins from the rail yard.
Check your other credit unions. I can give you mine if needed. I’m locked in at 1.49% @ 72. I think they are still holding at 1.99 currently. Wasn’t going to finance that much but for that percent, I did all that wasn’t paid for minus my 2018 mega trade in.

Matt007

Reaction score
Awesome, another Kernersville truck on here! A heads up on the timeline I’ve experienced from Winston-Salem rail yard to dealer. Truck was suppose to arrive to rail yard 11/27, but was pushed back to 11/30. Arrived on the 30th to rail yard. Dealer had original date of 12/7 at their location, but that date has passed and my truck is still in the rail yard waiting to be picked up along with others.. no ETA from dealer for when it’ll arrive. My optimism says by Saturday, but more than likely next week I’ll be picking it up.

Scubaz66

Reaction score
I see many Members awaiting delivery of their newly built truck. I believe when the truck is built and inspected it gets loaded in a rail car with other trucks until the rail car is full and then the switching station must connect the rail cars and prepare for the trip North. Does anyone know how often the train actually leaves the Assembly Plant to make the Northern journey?

J-J

Reaction score
I have a very bad feeling about my truck build... Went D long ago now for the past almost month it has been in C status...

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread