Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

That was for ceramic tint.
  2. S

My salesman took it to VEX and then picked it up then I paid VEX over the phone. I think it was a little north of $200, but was so convenient.
  3. S

I picked up my truck from Mark Dodge yesterday. All went well. There is a Tint place, VEX Tinting, I contacted them and gave them my salesperson's name and number. They coordinated everything and had it tinted 20% on the front sides and A1 (brow). The owner, Corey, was really helpful and the...
  4. S

Flying out to Lake Charles Tuesday morning!
  5. S

Think I got lucky. My 3500 hit Port Allen on the 15th, and I just got the call it's at Mark Dodge getting the inspection!
  6. S

@brv10 did my baby make it to Port Allen brother?
  7. S

Mine shipped on Monday was built 5/30. About how long have Mark Dodge orders been typically taking to arrive after they finally ship?
  8. S

I almost broke weak and bought a RAM off the lot in Houston and abandoned my built truck :(
  9. S

If they start building 2024s, the order will become a 2024 model. I ordered a 21, and it showed up as a 2022 because of delays.
  10. S

Somehow replied to wrong message oops!
  11. S

Don't worry about the value. These things hold it. The 2022 Limited I ordered was stolen. I had it for a year and a half and got 2k more than I paid for it. I paid MSRP because I hadn't heard of Mark Dodge yet lol. Now just waiting on this 2023!
  12. S

BRV personally drove down to pick up my 22, and then it was stolen in 23... Naw, totally kidding. Well, it was stolen in Houston but BRV had nothing to do with it. I'm KZLD :(. On the bright side, I'll have the 50-gallon tank when it shows up this time!
  13. S

That is a very cool truck, but don't commit a crime in it lol
  14. S

Black last time, patriot blue this time.
  15. S

The last truck I ordered was a 21 in July of 21. It changed to a 22 and was received in December lol.
  16. S

Yes, they broke the window, defeated the chipped keyfob, and disabled the tracking in less than a minute.
  17. S

Still working with insurance. I did the same truck but went patriot blue instead of black like the last one and long bed with a 50-gallon tank. 3500 Limited SRW night edition with HO engine and self-leveling rear end.
  18. S

Well, here we go again, lol. I tracked my 2022 until it was delivered in December 2021. My poor truck was stolen in Houston last Friday (21901 miles) so I got my order in Tuesday. Hoping my wait isn't 6 months again!
  19. S

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I put a rough country bed mat in and cut a hole in the center for the 5th wheel ball. I use an Andersen hitch. I had to order a 5/8 - 11 3=1/4" Grade 8 bolt to replace the top bolt on the hitch. The 1/4" mat made the stock bolt a hair too short.