Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Reaction score
”BookofConcord” user name on the Ram 2023 Order Tracking Google Track Site.

Ordered - 3/24/2023

Built - 4/17/2023

Initial Delivery Date - 6/12/2023

Shipping and Delivery changed to TBD.

My salesman and Fleet Sales Manager has no knowledge of where my truck is :(

Dieselwill

Reaction score
Yes sir you are right and that’s a lot of reason I believe mine moved as well as it did seems like the black , white, delmonico red moves a lil quicker through the process than what other colors do
I’ve been waiting 9 months on my black Longhorn

Scherm

Reaction score
@brv10 Is this section of the overall forum pretty consistent year over year as people order their trucks and wonder what's happening and when are they going to ship? A bunch of us waited a very long time and are just now in the hopper for delivery. My order was place sep 13, 2022.

Scherm

Reaction score
Working with Erich Reiselt at Reiselt's MachineWorks in Deleware, OH. (highly recommend)

Short list getting done now...

11'4" CM ALRD bed installed
- Bullet Liner the entire bed black
- 7-pin & Anderson connector off of HAPP (for DC-DC charging) both at headache rack
4 custom designed Iconic lowers (also bullet lined)
Brandmotion FullVue Digital Rearview mirror, camera on headache rack, and an additional camera for camper (oem was not available at time of order)
Powder Coating wheels black, w/ Centramatics
Replacing chrome badges w/ black
Replace chrome grill with black

We have an Northwood Arctic Fox 1150 slide in truck camper.

The list continues but that is the current upfitting that is taking place now.
Lots of little upgrades but those will be phased out over time.
Longer game will be Liquid Springs or Kelderman (done a ton of research, haven't made up our minds yet).

Will share pics once the initial work is done.
Wow! That sounds both fun and expensive. However, I have a pile of stuff I too bought as I waited. I have Centramatics on my list. Have you used them before?

Edlee

Reaction score
I’ve been waiting 9 months on my black Longhorn
Sheesh! Hopefully it has shipped out and you’ll get it soon it does blow my mind that there are a lot of guys on here who have been waiting since last year and I get the whole idea behind manufacturing process of how they do runs on similar builds , trim, color and all that but I don’t get the whole shipping process I think they should have a more efficient system in place with today’s technology and the $ being spent

Dieselwill

Reaction score
Sheesh! Hopefully it has shipped out and you’ll get it soon it does blow my mind that there are a lot of guys on here who have been waiting since last year and I get the whole idea behind manufacturing process of how they do runs on similar builds , trim, color and all that but I don’t get the whole shipping process I think they should have a more efficient system in place with today’s technology and the $ being spent
It shipped out on a 400 mile journey 6/7/23 and got lost.

Smalltown

Reaction score
Mine shipped on Monday was built 5/30. About how long have Mark Dodge orders been typically taking to arrive after they finally ship?

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Mine shipped on Monday was built 5/30. About how long have Mark Dodge orders been typically taking to arrive after they finally ship?
Usually 5-7 day train ride to Port Allen, then 2-3 weeks for truck movement to MD. The shipping company (Hansen & Adkins) is short drivers and they move vehicles all over from all manufacturers. Mine shipped on 6/27 and arrived Port Allen on 7/2 where it is currently taking a nap

Edlee

Reaction score
Usually 5-7 day train ride to Port Allen, then 2-3 weeks for truck movement to MD. The shipping company (Hansen & Adkins) is short drivers and they move vehicles all over from all manufacturers. Mine shipped on 6/27 and arrived Port Allen on 7/2 where it is currently taking a nap
I got there on 29th I think mine is in coma can’t get her woke up why she hasn’t made it to dealer yet

Edlee

Reaction score
I don’t believe that there is a shortage of drivers I do believe there is more a shortage of people with enough will power to get up out of bed and go to work every day, seems like WORK is the new four letter word that just mention of it gets people all riled up

pacnw1963

Reaction score
I got there on 29th I think mine is in coma can’t get her woke up why she hasn’t made it to dealer yet
On my way home yesterday I could see the lot and it is at least 75% full. The lot holds around 2,400 vehicles, so by my guess is there are around 1,800 vehicles sitting there to ship. When I passed by, it looked like there were 5x18 wheelers loading up vehicles to roll.

Edlee

Reaction score
I have a lot of respect for you guys on here that I see are getting ready for 2nd retirement, I just hope I make it another 23 years to my first one !!

Edlee

Reaction score
On my way home yesterday I could see the lot and it is at least 75% full. The lot holds around 2,400 vehicles, so by my guess is there are around 1,800 vehicles sitting there to ship. When I passed by, it looked like there were 5x18 wheelers loading up vehicles to roll.
All goes well we should be rolling into MD any day!

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
”BookofConcord” user name on the Ram 2023 Order Tracking Google Track Site.

Ordered - 3/24/2023

Built - 4/17/2023

Initial Delivery Date - 6/12/2023

Shipping and Delivery changed to TBD.

My salesman and Fleet Sales Manager has no knowledge of where my truck is :(
In Mexico as of 7/11, KZ

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
@brv10 Is this section of the overall forum pretty consistent year over year as people order their trucks and wonder what's happening and when are they going to ship? A bunch of us waited a very long time and are just now in the hopper for delivery. My order was place sep 13, 2022.
Very much the same after 2010, much better before that

Users who are viewing this thread