Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

OldGuy87

Reaction score
It is with great elation I hand off the "Wasting away in Margaritaville the longest" trophy to @OldGuy87. Finally, after 141 days (or 4 months, 21 days) since rolling off of the assembly line, my wide-hipped dually beast has departed the sunny oasis of Mexico headed home. Hang in there...your time will come to a close!
Although I appreciate the sentiment, I humbly pass the “waiting longest” trophy to whomever is next in line. Y’all are more patient than I am. I needed to move on with life so I abandoned my order and purchased a GMC Sierra.(which needs a couple of aftermarket mods to work for me) I just didn’t feel that Ram deserved my business at this point. Last I heard from my dealer (before I bailed out) was “Maybe mid July” that was the last straw for me. I will follow this conversation for entertainment for a while. Best of luck to everyone, I hope your trucks arrive soon and are all you ever hoped for.

Last edited:

popeye2002

Reaction score
Thanks...now to see how long I waste away in Port Allen
If you hurry up and get to Port Allen before I take off, We can have a tailgate party before we go to MD. I'll keep my eyes out for ya but I'm thinking you might slow your roll next time by the lot and snap a few more pics. :cool:

Mudhorn6.4

Reaction score
Got word today that my truck left on the 6-16 and was confirmed to be heading to Ohio then to me in PA. My tracker updated to 7-24 i hope this is true. Hard to get excited but hopeful. Guess it was all the inquiries. They probably just want to be rid of me now.lol

Scherm

Reaction score
I'm on the road w/o RV, but the tracker ticked to say that the expected delivery is now 7/25. I was excited enough not to sleep well (could have been the hotel room too), but I am not as excited as the first expected delivery of 4/15. Guess I'll have to see it to believe it. My order was submitted and confirmed 9/13/2022.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
I'm on the road w/o RV, but the tracker ticked to say that the expected delivery is now 7/25. I was excited enough not to sleep well (could have been the hotel room too), but I am not as excited as the first expected delivery of 4/15. Guess I'll have to see it to believe it. My order was submitted and confirmed 9/13/2022.
@Scherm where did your truck get stuck? I saw it shipped on 2/25 and can only guess it got stuck in a train yard somewhere

Scherm

Reaction score
@Scherm where did your truck get stuck? I saw it shipped on 2/25 and can only guess it got stuck in a train yard somewhere
It finished it's build on 2/25. On around 5/20, someone at RAM marked it retroactively shipped back to 2/25. I have two hypotheses: 1) it was a clerical error, or 2) it boosted shipments for the first quarter reports.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
It finished it's build on 2/25. On around 5/20, someone at RAM marked it retroactively shipped back to 2/25. I have two hypotheses: 1) it was a clerical error, or 2) it boosted shipments for the first quarter reports.
I would have to guess someone doesn’t know what they are doing! Any chance you could call the dealer and get a rail car number and track it that way?

Scherm

Reaction score
I will ask my dealer. He is a very small dealer and he has not known how to look through screens.
I would have to guess someone doesn’t know what they are doing! Any chance you could call the dealer and get a rail car number and track it that

Kodizzly

Reaction score
Finally went to pick it up today. The estimate delivery went from July 26 until July 13 and then to July 3rd all in 2 weeks. She is a beauty and worth the weight.

Attachments

• IMG_0627.jpeg
    IMG_0627.jpeg
    181.2 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1103.jpeg
    IMG_1103.jpeg
    389.4 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1102.jpeg
    IMG_1102.jpeg
    294.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1099.jpeg
    IMG_1099.jpeg
    480.4 KB · Views: 46

popeye2002

Reaction score
I don't have my new truck yet. I just wanted to give a shout out to @AnthonyRI at Mark Dodge. the day after my truck hit the dealer lot, I was on a Zoom call for about 20 minutes to review the paperwork where the finance department tries to upsell various products just like every other dealer does. Melinda the finance lady did a great job and tried hard to sell me the 6yr 60k warranty for a little over 2k but I stuck to my plan and didn't give in to her sales pitch. She remained very nice and within about a total of an hour of my time everything was signed all around and now I just need to fly down and pick it up next week. For a savings of well over 13K over anything i could get in my area, I'll gladly fly down and drive it back to Washington. Fun things retired people get to do.-5174771492422764690.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread