Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. SBookless

Decked USA in 2019 Ram 2500

I love mine, one of the best upgrades I have done to any of my trucks.
  2. SBookless

Removing air dam

I have had mine off for months now after I installed the CJC intercooler guard in its place.
  3. SBookless

Big Booty Judy has arrived

Beautiful combo. My 1st ram was that same red. May have to get something other than black next time.
  4. SBookless

RAM 5500 RV

Just when I thought I was done with big purchases for a while, very nice!
  5. SBookless

New Ram after 17 years

Congrats and welcome! Lets see the new truck!
  6. SBookless

First RAM Ever

Good luck with the new truck. I think next time around my truck will be a dually with a flatbed.
  7. SBookless

A-Pillar / Ditch-lights ?

I put a small piece of aluminum out to the side of the light and do not have issues
  8. SBookless

4500 on the way

I feel like Im going to end up in a flatbed. I have always loved them and these pictures of yours isnt helping any.
  9. SBookless

2020 2500 Laramie Hemi

Nice truck & Jeep. I guess I did it backwards. I have the truck and now I need a toy.
  10. SBookless

4500 on the way

Very nice!
  11. SBookless

6.7L Miles

2019 Laramie MegaCab purchased 11/7/2019 57,512 miles as of this morning
  12. SBookless

Hello to Ram Heavy Duty

Nice, my first Ram in 2001 was that same Red.
  13. SBookless

Hello to Ram Heavy Duty

Welcome. Those were a cool truck. When I was young I always thought I needed/wanted the V10 just because it was bigger than a V8. Id love to see it if you have pictures.
  14. SBookless

Mega Cab vs Crew Cab

I will keep buying the mega cab as long as they keep making them. I absolutely love the room behind the back seat and do not need the 8' bed. I have 3 kids, 13, 13 & 17 and it is perfect.
  15. SBookless

New member not new to Ram

That bumper looks amazing
  16. SBookless

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Installed my CJC Off Road intercooler guard on Thanksgiving. Cloudy & Raining here today so I will get a better picture asap. I really like the look it gives the front end while still protecting the cooling system underside.
  17. SBookless

A-Pillar / Ditch-lights ?

I have the SDHQ mounts with Baja Designs lights. Baja Designs makes a kit as mentioned above. They make very high quality products.
  18. SBookless

Painted bumpers

I have had my truck for a year. 53,000 miles. I have one paint chip from a rock on the highway in my front bumper. Very minor, I will use a touch up pen to help prevent rust.
  19. SBookless

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

1 year, 52,000+ miles later. Decked system in bed. Baja Designs on SDHQ Hood Mount Baja Designs on SDHQ Chase Mount Baja Designs back up light kit Baja Designs in CJC Fog Kit Custom light bar in lower grill (will be Baja Designs soon) 67 Designs Phone Mount in upper dash with Go Pro Mount...
  20. SBookless

Fuel Filter change at 13,000 miles - DIRTY

I'm on my 4th set of filters front & rear. I have not seen anything "black" The front & rear have both been about the same grayish color. I usually frequently fill-up at high traffic stations and religiously use the Hot Shots additives as well.