Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First RAM Ever

eedrew

Reaction score
Well guys, I purchased my first RAM ever. I really only looked at Ford and Ram this time around. I have also owned Honda Ridgeline, Chevy Silverado, and Ford F350 as a few... so I'm not much of a brand loyalist. I purchased a 2021 RAM 2500 Tradesman with a few upgrades that really makes it seem like it isn't a bottom trim level vehicle. It is quite a little fancier than the F250 XL I looked at, despite the RAM being about $4k less. In fairness, the F250 I was looking at had the new 7.3L.

The dealer still owes me a turnoverball hitch and the RAM Integrated Trailer Brake Controller, which are both supposed to get taken care of next Thursday. Amazon is delivering some running boards soon, which my wife and kids both demanded.

I'm pretty excited about the new truck, and look forward to chatting with you guys.

My biggest concern right now is that my F350 had a flatbed, and I thought I was going to be OK with a regular pickup bed, but limitations/frustrations are already popping up and I've only owned the truck for 4 days... :|

eedrew

Reaction score
Good luck with the new truck. I think next time around my truck will be a dually with a flatbed.
Yeah, my F350 was a standard cab DRW with 11' long x 8' wide bed... so nearly 4x the flat surface area this pickup has.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Yeah, my F350 was a standard cab DRW with 11' long x 8' wide bed... so nearly 4x the flat surface area this pickup has.
Its only a few bolts to remove the bed then buy a flat deck if you really wanted

Users who are viewing this thread