Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. LaneC

2" Lift kit....Not Leveling Kit

The BDS kit is a 2" lift/leveling kit. That said, it does lift the truck up about 2" and appears to lift it more than that to me. I really like that set up. Fox 2.0 Shocks and not much else. The adjustable track bar you dont need with a 2" kit, the steering stabilizer, you dont really need...
  2. LaneC

Availability of lift kits

Im talking a 2" kit for sure.
  3. LaneC

the 2" kits will get you 35" tires with no trimming, if you trim, Im not sure what's possible, apparently 37's...
  4. LaneC

No problem.... With a BDS Kit it can be lifted up enough to fit 35's under it comfortably. They've got the kit out now, it's been available since the second week in July. Beyond that, I don't know, I don't go higher than that, because it's been my experience your chances of breaking things and...
  5. LaneC

2500, 3500, single rear wheels?
  6. LaneC

Delivery Time Estimates

KZLD is "In Transit-Delay"
  7. LaneC

What have you got and what engines in it? The 2019's SRW Gas motor lifts are already out.
  8. LaneC

2020 ordering?

You can most defiantly order a mega 3500 right now.... 2500 as well. I'm not sure what goes on in other areas though, that's just speaking for the region I'm in.
  9. LaneC

2020 Ram 2500/3500 Configurator?

Are you doing this on RAMTrucks.com? ramtrucks.com has been acting funny about paint for a minute now... I'm using the actual system we use to order a truck.
  10. LaneC

2020 Ram 2500/3500 Configurator?

I seem to be able to order it in any color, except for the low volume stuff.... Yup I can build a 3500 Night Edition in any normal production color available for the truck.
  11. LaneC

Delivery Time Estimates

If you're anywhere in the Midwest/great lakes area, try me the next time you order one. If it's a personal purchase as opposed to a business or fleet, I can get you lifetime powertrain warranty, good anywhere in the US, at no additional cost.
  12. LaneC

Easy with all the Ads!

I'm still trying to figure out who I need to speak with about getting a small ad put on here, any clue?
  13. LaneC

Gear indicator option in gauge cluster?

Theres always software updates....
  14. LaneC

2020 ordering?

LAS(Lane Keep) is part of AAU, the Safety Group... so it is indeed possible to get on a 2020
  15. LaneC

Gear indicator option in gauge cluster?

I've never noticed that, now Im going to have to look at it... very odd.
  16. LaneC

2020 ordering?

I havent heard of it yet, ouch
  17. LaneC

2020 ordering?

No trucks yet, they just opened ordering. What was wrong with the AC?
  18. LaneC

Afraid to buy another FCA Vehicle

Im not so sure it is still around, but Firestone, Bridgestone actually use to make a Dueller MT, AT and HT. This was the best lineup of tires of all time in my opinion. the Dueller MY was wonderful for general use off the road, the AT was pretty good for very very light off road use and the...
  19. LaneC

Front License Plate Frame

Frames got the dealer name on it, mount is what we are referring to for the part you actually screw into for your plate.