Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delivery Time Estimates

Ogamiitto

Reaction score
@Ogamiitto good or bad experience? I bought my last two trucks from Dennis Dillon and it was awesome both times.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

sorry for the late reply.... my experience was good. the price was great, my salesperson, Ben Lilly was awesome. he was my point person. he was great in keeping me up to speed in what was going on and never came off like i was bothering him with too many questions. he was solid all the way through delivery.

the order took a little too long.....but, when we went past the eleventh week with no change whatsoever...once they said that they got on their RAM reps to expedite my order, everything did move quickly from then on.

so, overall, a good experience.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Strange one.
d6b9c86ecccb89ee9d4d7fb91b2c38d2.jpg
b680ac69549f18106aad6af82f50f307.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tpk0999

Reaction score
Picked mine up today
Allready needs a warranty claim. @RamCares . This is now truck #2 that came from the factory with damage. Love the truck but I am not happy I have to get a part replaced. Last time 3/4 of my truck had to be repainted

Attachments

• 20191113_150355.jpg
    20191113_150355.jpg
    624.8 KB · Views: 22

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Picked mine up today
Allready needs a warranty claim. @RamCares . This is now truck #2 that came from the factory with damage. Love the truck but I am not happy I have to get a part replaced. Last time 3/4 of my truck had to be repainted

What happened on first time and now this time?

tpk0999

Reaction score
What happened on first time and now this time?

The 2016 when received had paint imperfections. Basically the truck looked like it had tiger stripes on 3/4s of the panels. Red paint with darker /heavier red stripes

The 2019 the salesman came in pissed off. She had found that a trim piece had a what looks like a chemical burn on it. This was before I did a inspection. Upon my insp I found a scuff mark on the grill trim (not worth fixing cause it's small and light) and of course the chemical burn. That's really noticeable.

Zrojas

Reaction score
sorry for the late reply.... my experience was good. the price was great, my salesperson, Ben Lilly was awesome. he was my point person. he was great in keeping me up to speed in what was going on and never came off like i was bothering him with too many questions. he was solid all the way through delivery.

the order took a little too long.....but, when we went past the eleventh week with no change whatsoever...once they said that they got on their RAM reps to expedite my order, everything did move quickly from then on.

so, overall, a good experience.
Good to hear! Ben was my sales guy on this last truck too!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

RamCares

RamCares Team
Reaction score
Picked mine up today

Hi tpk0999,

I'm very sorry to hear this. If you are in need of any additional support while your truck is in service, please do not hesitate to send us a private message. We'd be happy to help.

Mark
RamCares

Lwarr

Reaction score
KZLD is "In Transit-Delay"
Well thats weird cuz mine was kzld friday and im on my way to pick it up now..... maybe the system ur checking is different than mine tho. I work for fca and their out bound transportaion system list kzld as left mixing yard...... just sayin

StrainFAB

Reaction score
Ordered a 3500 SRW on 11/6, Dealer said 6-8 weeks for delivery. Today Ram chat said my order was in D status and current delivery guess was 8-12 weeks from order date.

litzdog911

Reaction score
Ordered 2020 RAM2500 Limited, 4x4, Diesel, Crew Cab, Short Bed, on 11/14/19. Dealer estimated delivery in ~8 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread