Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by RHlonghorn16

1. R

Purchase price

I built mine to exactly what I wanted on the Ram website, saved the PDF and took that into the dealer and had them enter it into their system. They tried to talk me into doing a dealer swap so they could get me into one that same week, which I turned down. Reason they push you on that is they...
  2. R

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Sorry, posted to an earlier reply first. Hopefully this is helpful! Let me know if anyone needs any other measurements that might be beneficial. My setup: 2022 2500 Off-Road Package/2.5" rough country leveling kit/ 285.65.20 nitto ridge grapplers Garage door height: 83" (including weather...
  3. R

Just saw this so I'll get the tape out this evening when I get home but maybe an inch or two. Its close but I did check the top of the cab to see if I could see any signs of the garage weather strip rubbing, I did not see any indication that that was happening but its only been in and out of the...
  4. R

Sorry for the slow update, mine was delivered 2/10 but due to the dealer's custom shop being on the slow side and my own business travel I was able to finally pick it up on Friday, 2/18. Looks like I am already greened in the spreadsheet. Attached a few pictures below, I had the dealer tint...
  5. R

So when I first ordered the truck they agreed to give me credit for the tires, since I am buying tires from them as well as having their custom shop install the leveling kit (for warranty reasons) and tint. It will be interesting to see how it goes. It seems like people on this forum and others...
  6. R

Feel slightly bad about this, since there are so many people here who have been waiting or stuck in limbo for so long, but I got a call this morning that mine (Line 826 in the tracker) has arrived at the dealership! Waiting on them to swap out tires, level and tint before I pick it up. Hoping...
  7. R

Congrats! Great looking truck, I ordered mine from Glover as well! Supposed to be here between the 10th and 21st...allegedly.
  8. R

Not to add more confusion but I ordered my Limited Longhorn on 12/11 and it was built on 1/24 and currently in shipping status. Still waiting on an ETA for delivery. But I also have a friend who ordered a F250 King Ranch Powerstroke a few weeks before me and he just got notified yesterday that...
  9. R

Just got an update this morning on mine (Line 811 in the tracker). The truck is built and in Shipping status. No estimated date or window sticker yet but should have that in the next few days according to Ram Chat. D1 Date: 1/13 Build Date I received a few weeks ago was 1/24 so that seems to...
  10. R

Longtime listener, first time caller! Ordered my truck on 12/11 and had D1 status (scheduling of parts?) in late December. I was told by Ram Chat this morning that " parts have been gathered and build process should begin shortly". The person I talked to did mention they are not receiving...