Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

HillHD

Reaction score
Line 749. Picked up from Mark Dodge today, 13wks +2dys. Thanks for this forum for pointing me in the direction of a high volume dealer, thinking this increased my FCA Loto odds. Hats off to OfficerdirtySanchez for the time spent helping us all. MD was the best buying experience I’ve had. Loved the no hassle approach and appreciated the price lock.

Reh Ranch

Reaction score
Well, went to bed last night thinking my order had gone into the never ending loop of proposed build dates since the date had come and gone several days ago for my truck. Got up this morning and while drinking my coffee I saw that who ever watches over the trucks on the crowdsource sheet had found that my build sheet has become available. Thanks to the individuals that are always working on the crowdsource sheet. Now the wait begins for delivery from the plant to middle America.

Curleybill

Reaction score
My equipment list went missing, but at least I can still pull up the window sticker. Has this happened to anyone else?

dynocompe

Reaction score
Can anyone here give an update? Vin 3C6UR5TL7NG219364 Been built for a few weeks now, wondering if it’s shipped and on the way! My dealer hasn’t even told me it’s been built yet.

RHlonghorn16

Reaction score
Sorry for the slow update, mine was delivered 2/10 but due to the dealer's custom shop being on the slow side and my own business travel I was able to finally pick it up on Friday, 2/18. Looks like I am already greened in the spreadsheet. Attached a few pictures below, I had the dealer tint match the front windows, install a rough country level and swap out the tires for something slightly bigger (285/65/20). I included a garage picture because I could not find any information on what would/would not fit in a standard height garage door (82ish inches tall) when I was looking at placing my order, so hopefully that helps anyone asking the same question.
Thanks to @OfficerDirtySanchez and everyone who helps keep this thread going! Glad to be part of community!
2022 Ram 2500/Cummins/Limited Longhorn/Off-Road Pkg/Sunroof.

Attachments

• IMG_1128.jpg
    IMG_1128.jpg
    403.4 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_8142.jpg
    IMG_8142.jpg
    317.5 KB · Views: 75

AmmoRAD

Reaction score
Got an email from Stellantis today saying my truck is built (still not sure I believe it) and is pending installation of additional equipment. Funny after I called SRT a few days ago asking them to escalate my case to find out why my truck was being bypassed by similar trucks ordered last month. Guessing that makes me JB/KZP.

IowaPW

Reaction score
Got an email from Stellantis today saying my truck is built (still not sure I believe it) and is pending installation of additional equipment. Funny after I called SRT a few days ago asking them to escalate my case to find out why my truck was being bypassed by similar trucks ordered last month. Guessing that makes me JB/KZP.
Pretty sure you have an equipment listing link in the sheet...

farmerkyle

Reaction score
So far I'm sitting at 28 days and counting since my equipment list populated, waiting for delivery. Out of curiosity I went through the last few months of deliveries on Officer Sanchez' tracking sheet to see how mine compared. Thought you who are waiting might find this interesting. They vary all over the place from 4 to 81 days, but here are some averages:

- Equipment listings available during October on spreadsheet: 135, sheet shows 132 delivered. Average time equip list to delivery date = 31.0 days

- Equipment listings available during November on spreadsheet: 231, sheet shows 228 delivered. Average time equip list to delivery date = 26.6 days

- Equipment listings available during December on spreadsheet: 134, sheet shows 127 delivered. Average time equip list to delivery date = 30.3 days

- Equipment listings available during January on spreadsheet: 134, sheet shows only 67 delivered so these are the fastest ones only. Average time equip list to delivery date so far = 21.6 days

Curleybill

Reaction score
Sorry for the slow update, mine was delivered 2/10 but due to the dealer's custom shop being on the slow side and my own business travel I was able to finally pick it up on Friday, 2/18. Looks like I am already greened in the spreadsheet. Attached a few pictures below, I had the dealer tint match the front windows, install a rough country level and swap out the tires for something slightly bigger (285/65/20). I included a garage picture because I could not find any information on what would/would not fit in a standard height garage door (82ish inches tall) when I was looking at placing my order, so hopefully that helps anyone asking the same question.
Thanks to @OfficerDirtySanchez and everyone who helps keep this thread going! Glad to be part of community!
2022 Ram 2500/Cummins/Limited Longhorn/Off-Road Pkg/Sunroof.
How much clearance?

robbyreneeward

Reaction score
Got this today
3f4f7c06052c2e836620aac807d2be1c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RHlonghorn16

Reaction score
How much clearance?
Just saw this so I'll get the tape out this evening when I get home but maybe an inch or two. Its close but I did check the top of the cab to see if I could see any signs of the garage weather strip rubbing, I did not see any indication that that was happening but its only been in and out of the garage a handful of times. I back in so I'll grab a measurement from the back of the cab (which should be the highpoint based on the slope of my driveway) and also the shark fin and post an update.

Users who are viewing this thread