Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

robbyreneeward

Reaction score
Got this from Renae at MD today. Ordered 12/28.
a6d4c9ec0fda8534926d1bb194c5c7d3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ElkRam

Reaction score
I called Ram*** today, 16 weeks after order. Marcelle said I was D1 with a projected build date of 2/25 and delivery date of 3/11-3/18. Hope he is correct, @OfficerDirtySanchez you can mark me D1 please. Longhorn1020, line 635

Last edited:

ElkRam

Reaction score
I called Ram*** today, 16 weeks after order. Marcelle said I was D1 with a projected build date of 2/25 and delivery date of 3/11-3/18. Hope he is correct, @OfficerDirtySanchez you can mark me D1 please. Longhorn1020, line 635

Sorry I didn’t specify, I have 2 on list, ElkRam and Longhorn1020. I backed out of first order but didn’t cancel.

Last edited:

Curleybill

Reaction score
This has probably been discussed before, but my equipment list includes "D1-To-D Regress". What does that mean?

ACEd

Reaction score
This has probably been discussed before, but my equipment list includes "D1-To-D Regress". What does that mean?
If you have your Equipment List it currently means nothing - your truck should be built. But some time in the past your truck went backwards from D1 back to D and then back to D1. Unfortunately this is not uncommon - but as I said, it no longer matters if you have Equipment List.

Egglefield

Reaction score
If you have your Equipment List it currently means nothing - your truck should be built. But some time in the past your truck went backwards from D1 back to D and then back to D1. Unfortunately this is not uncommon - but as I said, it no longer matters if you have Equipment List.
Same with mine. I just got my equipment list today. It might just be to get something like the 5th wheel hitch ??? I am monitoring.

RHlonghorn16

Reaction score
Feel slightly bad about this, since there are so many people here who have been waiting or stuck in limbo for so long, but I got a call this morning that mine (Line 826 in the tracker) has arrived at the dealership! Waiting on them to swap out tires, level and tint before I pick it up. Hoping they start churning them out fast for all of you!

JeepingNet

Reaction score
Feel slightly bad about this, since there are so many people here who have been waiting or stuck in limbo for so long, but I got a call this morning that mine (Line 826 in the tracker) has arrived at the dealership! Waiting on them to swap out tires, level and tint before I pick it up. Hoping they start churning them out fast for all of you!
Congrats! I asked my dealership about swapping out tires and they just looked at me weird. Are they giving you any credit for your old tires or are you just taking them? I'm planning on having my tires and rims sitting the garage so I'll drive home from the dealership and swap them that day :)

RHlonghorn16

Reaction score
Congrats! I asked my dealership about swapping out tires and they just looked at me weird. Are they giving you any credit for your old tires or are you just taking them? I'm planning on having my tires and rims sitting the garage so I'll drive home from the dealership and swap them that day :)
So when I first ordered the truck they agreed to give me credit for the tires, since I am buying tires from them as well as having their custom shop install the leveling kit (for warranty reasons) and tint. It will be interesting to see how it goes. It seems like people on this forum and others have had some luck with getting credit back, if not I will tell them to toss 'em in the bed and drive right down to Discount Tire!

ACEd

Reaction score
So when I first ordered the truck they agreed to give me credit for the tires, since I am buying tires from them as well as having their custom shop install the leveling kit (for warranty reasons) and tint. It will be interesting to see how it goes. It seems like people on this forum and others have had some luck with getting credit back, if not I will tell them to toss 'em in the bed and drive right down to Discount Tire!
Good luck with Discount Tire - hope you dont have to go that route - when I asked about takeoff value (assuming I spent about $1600 at Discount Tire) they did not really want the no miles Firestone takeoffs best I could get was $75 per tire credit for LT275/70R18 Firestones which is less than their profit per tire I was going to buy. Local seller on FB Marketplace is asking $600 a set of Firestone LT275/70R18 takeoffs tires. Dont know if you have 18's or 20's but 20's may bring more - again local FB - 2 ads asking $800 for set of Firestone LT285/60R20 takeoffs.

OuterUB

Reaction score
My 2500 Bighorn has been sitting at Jefferson North for nearly a week wating on the Ambassador Bridge to open ..... :(

heffy

Reaction score
I ordered a Rebel Eco Diesel on 1/25 (Mark Dodge) have a build date of 4/3 how many of you that have had build dates have had them built on those dates. And how long after did the truck arrive at the dealership? Just wondering what to expect?

heffy

Reaction score
Also I have a new code on my build sheet 4UQ Description T3AC cost $125.00 and the YHE removed (extra gas charge of $12.00) maybe they want $125.00 now for fuel...

kkerley

Reaction score
Picked up our 2022 3500 SRW 6.4 Limited today, little bit of a rough ride coming from a 1500, need to work on the air pressures some, but awesome truck, think its a keeper! Good luck with all of your builds and orders, the wait will payoff with a cool truck!

heffy

Reaction score
Picked up our 2022 3500 SRW 6.4 Limited today, little bit of a rough ride coming from a 1500, need to work on the air pressures some, but awesome truck, think its a keeper! Good luck with all of your builds and orders, the wait will payoff with a cool truck!
When did you order it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dingo

Reaction score
I ordered a Rebel Eco Diesel on 1/25 (Mark Dodge) have a build date of 4/3 how many of you that have had build dates have had them built on those dates. And how long after did the truck arrive at the dealership? Just wondering what to expect?
The rebel is a 1500 and isn't built at the HD plant in Mexico. So I doubt that any of the build information here is going to be relevant to you.

Users who are viewing this thread