Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Randy1021

Reaction score
Are you guys getting any contact from Ram? When I placed my order, the dealer said Ram would be sending me an email congratulating me ony purchase and giving me a Vin. Dealer said it should be within a week or so. I waited a week and got nothing. Contacted Ram chat and got my vin but still never got any email from Ram. Just curious if it takes them awhile or maybe my contact email is wrong.
No email from Ram, just a text from my dealer showing Priced Order Confirmation which had the VIN #.

gunmetalgolfer

Reaction score
The email comes from uscustomercare@fcagroup.com and just says "A message about your recent Ram vehicle order" and provides the VIN number for your order. Not really any other info except a link to Mopar.com advertising their accessories. The email came through about 10 days after placing my order.

rw4363

Reaction score
The email comes from uscustomercare@fcagroup.com and just says "A message about your recent Ram vehicle order" and provides the VIN number for your order. Not really any other info except a link to Mopar.com advertising their accessories. The email came through about 10 days after placing my order.
Got the same email about 5 weeks after placing my order.

Bigsnowman

Dumb Log Guy
Reaction score
Are you guys getting any contact from Ram? When I placed my order, the dealer said Ram would be sending me an email congratulating me ony purchase and giving me a Vin. Dealer said it should be within a week or so. I waited a week and got nothing. Contacted Ram chat and got my vin but still never got any email from Ram. Just curious if it takes them awhile or maybe my contact email is wrong.
FWIW...I never got an email from Ram.

Dingo

Reaction score
I think Ram emailed me the VIN 4-5 days after I placed my order. I haven't hassled my dealer or ram chat for updates because I knew it was going to be a 12+ week wait going into it. I'm only 5 weeks in, so I've got a while yet.

DSGRam317

Reaction score
I think i got bit by the bad mojo bug....

On Monday I was told by Ramchat they had all parts and they are scheduling it for production. I just checked this morning and they are now waiting on parts and to check back in 3-4 weeks.
I’m afraid to check mine I was told last Friday I was D1 and RamChat said they had the parts.

Curleybill

Reaction score
I’m afraid to check mine I was told last Friday I was D1 and RamChat said they had the parts.
I am to the point where I'm just checking for equipment list and window stickers. I only want positive info lol. It sure makes things tough though when I see equipment list and window stickers popping up all around me.

DSGRam317

Reaction score
I think i got bit by the bad mojo bug....

On Monday I was told by Ramchat they had all parts and they are scheduling it for production. I just checked this morning and they are now waiting on parts and to check back in 3-4 weeks.
Ok had to check also. Back to gathering parts as well. Sucks!!! But April did say that sometimes it goes back and forth but it should be moving forward shortly. Hopefully she’s not blowing smoke up my you know what. Hoping for the best.. Waited this long… I wonder if April really exist anyways..lol

Kubotafreak

Reaction score
Ok had to check also. Back to gathering parts as well. Sucks!!! But April did say that sometimes it goes back and forth but it should be moving forward shortly. Hopefully she’s not blowing smoke up my you know what. Hoping for the best.. Waited this long… I wonder if April really exist anyways..lol
Feel for you bud, mine was close to yours on the spreadsheet so I noticed it all the time. Mine never would get d1, and so at the 6month point I hit up my salesman(guy in video. He stirred the pot a little through his channels. I dont know why mine got left off that big longhorn push last year. Only thing I can figure is they have a shortage of dually parts. Prob the ho, or 12” 4.10 rear. My equipment listing had a few tracking services listed. I figure someone got a fire lit under them. Build sheet showed up same day as my second child, so def a good luck charm.

Funny thing is I tried to get on ram chat a few days ago to get a status update(knew it was in transit). I got redirected every time to a reach out to dealer screen prompt. So either it was down or I got ramchat blacklisted…

Basser53

Reaction score
I did the ram chat just to see what they'd say .. got the gathering parts message and a side not saying expect 7 to 9 week from order to delivery.. I tracked it my self, I'm still d with a 3/21 build plan. 30 days in. they had none of that info.. from my experience there usually late with info, not sure where it comes from.

DebH

Reaction score
In chatting via Ram Chat this morning, I was told this: "I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon!"
Does this mean my truck is in D1?

Ordered Dec. 28, 2021. 2022 2500 Limited Night Diesel in Crystal Granite Metallic

Last edited:

BroGo

Reaction score
In chatting via Ram Chat this morning, I was told this: "I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon!"
Does this mean my truck is in D1?

Ordered Dec. 28, 2021. 2022 2500 Limited Night Diesel in Crystal Granite Metallic

Yep! You should get an Estimated Ship date now. My truck and my brother in laws truck were both build right around the estimated date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread