Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by mustangguy289

1. M

Loud clunk from rear of truck at low speeds

I just noticed both rear sway bar links were loose. Tightened them up with some loctite,..let's see if that resolves it.
  2. M

Loud clunk from rear of truck at low speeds

I have a loud "clunk" at low speeds. It seems most prevalent on slight bumps, but sometimes i hear it on perfectly smooth concrete. You can feel it too. The sound is similar to a golf ball rolling around in the bed when it would hit the tail gate. I have checked all suspension components and...
  3. M

2020 Ram 2500 biggest tires on stock rims

I just installed 325/60/20 which is a 35.5 tall by 12.8 wide on my factory 20" laramie wheels. It looks great!
  4. M

Hub-centric or lug centric

Does anyone know for sure if the factory 20" laramie wheels are hub or lug centric? I am trying to buy 1.5" spacers and cannot seem to get a verified answer.
  5. M

Full Synthetic 10w30 options?

I am having trouble finding a full syn 10w30 that meets the MS-10902, API CK-4, and CES-20081. The rotella option is only a syn blend. The Amsoil option does not meet the MS-10902. For those that are running the 10w30 in warmer climates, what brand are you finding that meets the qualifications...
  6. M

Greasing Front Driveshaft on 2019 Ram 2500

Thanks. It would be great if the manuals were correct haha!
  7. M

Greasing Front Driveshaft on 2019 Ram 2500

The manual states we have a grease point on the 2019 Front Driveshaft. I have yet to find it (even after watching videos of where to look). Someone on the 5th Gen HD Facebook group said the 2019's and newer no longer have a greaseable front driveshaft. Any truth to that?
  8. M

annoying jerking issue **update**

The put on a new EGR valve stating that was my issue... Sure enough a few hundred miles later the check engine light is back on with P0402. Really frustrated every since they did that stupid recall. DO NOT GET THE RECALL if you haven't already.
  9. M

Thank you Kaitlin, I just sent you one.
  10. M

Kaitlin, My dealership said they would be glad to do the TSB if I had an FCA case number. Could I call you or something to get a case opened? The truck is getting worse and the only thing they did last time was clear the code.
  11. M

Thanks, any chance you could provide the entire bulletin?
  12. M

Kaitlin, Thank you for telling me that. I will have that ready when I have to take it back because they did not fix it. Would you be able to provide me a printable copy of this. I have a feeling the dealership will play dumb and tell me it doesn't exist. They simply ran a diagnostic, cleared...
  13. M

How to quickly find/subscribe to any thread I post in

I am a bit rusty with forums as most have moved to facebook. I cannot find a way to easily find everything I have posted in or started. In prior forums there was a setting that auto subscribed to any thread a user posted/commented in. Is there such a setting here so I can log in and see updated...
  14. M

Recall VB6 - 2019 DJ D2 Diesel Engine Calibration

I am just restating what he said. I would imagine the larger replacement tanks is what he meant as he did reference the return flow.
  15. M

So.. I had all the recalls done on my 2019 Ram 2500 1000 miles ago. Since then I have felt a slight bucking/surging when in top gear and slow acceleration. I have also had the check engine come on 3 times with code P0204 which the dealer showed is a code for excessive EGR flow. It is at the...